Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. CLIPS ARE FOR IDIOTS

• This topic has 19 voices and 181 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

clips are gay.. you wanna get faster.. ride more.. stop needing the clips to help you think you are a faster racer.. i might not be fast.. but i LOOOOOOOVE beating people who are clipped in.. and i do it drunk

PArider086

i’ll stop riding clips when someone buys me flats otherwise i’m stayin with my clips

tommydone

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES I GUESS

PArider086

how might i be stupid

CrazyCraig

TM – TommyDone is just bustin yer chops bro!

Silly rabbit, clips are for…

s4lnj

what kind of flats do ya want?– we could have a fund raiser

bmiddaugh

what kind of flats do ya want?– we could have a fund raiser

What are you some kind of comedian?
    oh…that’s right you’re a member of this site….
    😆

PArider086

i would like a pair of animal flats
    i know i’d just like to see how he could do in my class on flats

tommydone

REAL MEN USE FLATS,You tell me when and where and Ill be there.Kicking some ass old school style,seat up high,flats and slamming the door on all the young punks trying to pass,IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL,WHAT TOMMY DONE IS COOKIN’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW YA’ LIKE ME NOW.

CrazyCraig

Okay, who pee’d in Tommy’s cheerios? 😯

Hey Tom Martin – I raced you last year at HC, and I was on Flats – I think I did alright. Yeah, you won, but I think me and Pete were hanging with ya pretty good. —

Anyway, I have several pairs of Atomlab Aircorp Flats – $60. Nice pedals to train on.

tommydone

Hey I only eat COUNT CHOCULA.Gotta love the marshmallows.36 novice now but Ill be back up to expert soon enough,HEY CRAIG we raced enough times,I love your style just like mine,never back down,there are no friends on the track and we will laugh about it afterward.AND MOST IMPORTANTLY REALL MEN RIDE FLATS! HEY MAYBE WE COULD PAINT YOUR BIKE PINK,WITH SOME PURPLE STREAMERS!!!!!!!!(Hey pa I hope you know Im only pulling your chain,ride what you want but I think the clips are dangerous but to each his own.)

PArider086

i know your only messing around which is why i kept in with this. I agree that they aren’t to safe but if someone prefers to ride them, then let them do it there shouldn’t be some big fight over clips or flats. It’s all up to the person who rides. And yes we did have some close races last year but i’m faster now so you’ll have to come back lol. see you guys at P-town National

PArider086

oh almost forgot if you do wanna race come up to HC BMX after July 30th since thats when i’m coming back from NC and i’ll be glad to race with you.

loudogg666

try riding crankless for 6 months because you’re poor and your parents don’t support you.

tommydone

back when grew up we didnt have wheels or peddals and the bike was made out of old banana peels we picked out of the trash.it was 20 below in july and everywhere we rode was uphill.and we raced without pants or shoes , i wore empty tissue boxes on my feet.ah the good old days.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.