Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum CJBMX.org 2008

• This topic has 7 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Thanks everyone,
    Lee, I can set up a joomla site for ya and let you tinker around with the backend admin if you want.
    You can do it bro, —

bmiddaugh

Thanks everyone,
    Lee, I can set up a joomla site for ya and let you tinker around with the backend admin if you want.
    You can do it bro, —

bmiddaugh

Rod, until we have some physical place to do our thing, I’ll feel I haven’t done anything.
    Time’s coming though man.

bmiddaugh

Rod, until we have some physical place to do our thing, I’ll feel I haven’t done anything.
    Time’s coming though man.

BIGANT-DOG

I’ll fell I haven’t done anything.

Um you got greasy fingers now? dude you sell yourself way short. look at how the scene has gotten better, Not saying you did it on your own. We all contributed in some way shape or form, But you are the guy who lit the fire under evryone’s butt.

btw FRIED CHICKEN IS AWESOME!!!!!!! lol

BIGANT-DOG

I’ll fell I haven’t done anything.

Um you got greasy fingers now? dude you sell yourself way short. look at how the scene has gotten better, Not saying you did it on your own. We all contributed in some way shape or form, But you are the guy who lit the fire under evryone’s butt.

btw FRIED CHICKEN IS AWESOME!!!!!!! lol

@bmiddaugh wrote:

Thanks everyone,
    You can do it bro, —

Hahaha! Never, Ever Again (Well, In the near future) will I touch Joomla! I have lost countless hours of my young life trying to make it work…

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.