Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations CJBMX "Get Into BMX" DVD

• This topic has 6 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Those who got the promo dvd’s please pm with any problems, comments, etc.
    premiere
    Nov.18th.

DigetyelaD

this video is awesome ive seen 3 times and i never get tired of watching it .this is what our sport needs here in jersey. great job brett.Now if we can get it on cable and get more kids to see it were golden.my own personal thanks to brett . for years ive always wanted something like this for nj and cjbmx .

bmiddaugh

hey man…
    what Dale wants…
    Dale gets…
    I don’t mess wid you big guys!
    LOL!

…This is just the beginning.

bmiddaugh

Found 3 pics of ya Dale. I’ll put them on a cd for ya.

bigjeff

Well, I just got done watching the video and all I can say WOW. You have done a great job Brett. It was great seeing a mix of everyone. I dont think that you missed anyone. I can’t wait for everyone to see it.

lisa

bmxmom156

you see all the bs they put on the comcast ( a round here) local access cable channel… they cover local elections , town meetings and oh dont forget about the pumpkin-pickin contests…. oh please i love the farmers too but come on..

are these sites free for anyone? could we get a short like 5 min version of bretts vid on there even if it was just say every day at 4:30 or whatever time kids are sitting in front of the tube surfing for spongebob reruns??

bmiddaugh

The informational part of the dvd was designed to be shown on a local cable access station, that’s why I went with the 15 minute time period.

A 3 minute short promo video will be done by jan-feb of 07 for all the tracks to use as a promotional tool.
    This will be non-denominational and will utilize footage from
    The Fall Classic
    The Veterans Day Race
    and The Iron Man Classic.

NOW ALL YOU GUYS WHO RUN THESE TRACKS BETTER START SHOWING SOME UNITY. I sense an underlying current of good things happening…especially after heading up to HC this past weekend and talking to Matt. (Stand your ground!)

By winter of this year we will have the tools we need to bring people in, it will just be a matter of using them..
    and being nice to the newbies.

bmiddaugh

Anyone who is having poblems with the sample DVD’s “jumping”, can you pm me to tell me what the exact problem is, and what kind of dvd player and tv you are using?

CrazyCooter

what the exact problem is, and what kind of dvd player and tv you are using?

Oh sure, blame the DVD player and the TV’s………… 😆 :wink:!

bmiddaugh

lol

bmxmom156

when vinny talks dales voice comes out.

better yet when dale talks fillapones voice comes out. haha whoever is talking the person befores voice comes out.

then when i fast fwd the dvd and go back to play the sound goes away

i have a sony trinitron tv and the dvd player is sony precision cinema progressive/precision drive 2/ dvd cd player/mp3 player

both are about 2 yrs old/ fairly new condition

rodney

I need the dvd for the store how can I get it ??

bmxmom156

how cool would that be… you walk into a bike shop and the dvd is playing on a tv … tell me that wont attract attention??..what a great idea.. parents will be trying to DRAG their kids out of the shop… lol

bmxmom156

oh, brett… not to discriminate…. older guys will be saying… hey look at that old fart …sh**, i can do that!!!

bmiddaugh

Rod, please send a 5,000 check to….
    just kidding.
    I’ll send a couple to high gear along with some more stickers next week!
    Debbie, you already got my pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.