Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Check this sh*t out…

• This topic has 8 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

here ya go…info on indoor track in mass from a few yrs ago…

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:07 am Post subject:

Heat for the month around 2,500.00-5,000.00. Dome price depending who you talked to around 50,000.00. But it might have been only rented from the golf course. I can tell you if it was a money maker it would still be running today. So I would have to say it lost or broke even if all the bills were paid. The reginal was a big boost to the track. If not for the race it would have lost many more $$$$$$ Todd and Kevin took the chance on something we all only talk about but they are business men and business was not that good. We should be lucky we had it for one year. It was a fun time and helped all of us racers around here. So RIP Baystate BMX.
    Rick

bmiddaugh

hmmm,
    Ok well heat, at least around here would be for only about late nov to to early march 3-4 months.
    A 50g note, hmmm, if it was a 501c3 it might even be possible to get a grant for the dome, but 50g can be spread out.

I think the key to this is the right area and making it more than just a “BMX track”

What’s a more chaotic place to ride, a skatepark or a track with a beginning and end?
    What’s worse to fall on….concrete or dirt?

paulkka

Brett,

I got a quote last summer on a 166 x 250 flat sided free standing Flat sided Fabric Building. $597,600

I will try to get a quote from these guys.

A good central site would be around the intersection of 295, NJT Pa extension and Exit 6 NJT.

bmiddaugh

How about those buildings that are basically roofs supported by telephone poles.
    I forgot what they are called.

paulkka

BTW:

Check out this: http://www.pinelandssports.com

They got a steal on this as it was a used bldg from Vagas Convention Ctr.

The whole setup including land, installation, heat, cooling. top grade astro turf, was slightly over $800,000

paulkka

Believe it or not I have already recieved a quote from AvidOutdoor on a 175 x 250 air supported structure. A similar size to the Fabric bldg above.

$525,000 with heat & air.

paulc

Brett,

They are called pole buildings or pole barns. They are big out here in Lancsater County, PA. I think they are pretty salty as well.

Paul

bmiddaugh

Paul, you’re killing me!!!!
    Salty?..lol, what does that mean?
    😯

paulc

high dollar!

bmiddaugh

oh..
    duh, LOL!

BIGANT-DOG
    bmiddaugh

So, apparently all the things WE talk about can be done.

Maybe some of us have already started…

Maybe others should start getting the ball rolling.
    That site has excellent info Ant.

BIGANT-DOG
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.