Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old celebrity fit/ bmx show on tv

• This topic has 6 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

does anyone watch that vhi show celebrity fit? i had heard they were showcasing bmx racing this sat 5/27 on their show.

anyone know when its on( we have cablevision) time wise? i looked on the cablevision site i dont see anything. we dont watch that much tv but this may be interesting… they are supposed to show the training involved and then later in june there will be a race..

i heard marsha brady is one of the “racers” haha this should be good!

BIGANT-DOG

that is gonna be funny as hell

4130forlife

marsha brady racing bmx, haha, she could have done that in the 70’s fo sho

XMotoXchick

Me and Brittle watch it sunday night on VH1

bmxmom156

what time it is on?

bmxmom156

i didnt see any bmx on the show did i miss it? just put it on was it on in the beginning?

RaidenHayden

didn’t see any either but the race is supposed to be next weekend with just alittle this weekend

bmxer901

tyler brown from avent was onparental control a month or so ago. that was pretty funny he made it to the end and then the girl said sorry but your to extreme for me, he just laughed it was great. I’ll look for it to see what time and channel.

bmxer901

tyler brown from avent was onparental control a month or so ago. that was pretty funny he made it to the end and then the girl said sorry but your to extreme for me, he just laughed it was great. I’ll look for it to see what time and channel.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.