Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Caveman!!

• This topic has 12 voices and 41 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCooter

Just wondering how you made out last night, and how you’re feeling this morning? I myself am sitting here with my knee all wrapped up with ice on it!!! This sux!! 😳

bmiddaugh

Dave hit the ground like a meteor last night after his chain derailed in the last cruiser moto also taking out Whiley. Chris took him over to the big H for some stitches in the elbow, after wiping out himself in the first moto that night.
    Musta been the weather or something as the old guys were riding just real jacked up…
    Myself included…though that’s par for the course for me!

RaidenHayden

Got my stitches out last night, still on light duty

CWCCRIDER

Stiches that su 👿 ks!!!! Did anybody see what happen??? the last thing I remember was seeing Dave start to go down and I thought I had a enough room to get around him, the next thing I remember was slamming my back on the ground!!!

No offense guys but I sure do miss chasseing Farside around !! 😆 😆

4130forlife

caveman fall down and go boom????

geez guy.. i hope its not bad like the last time he killed himself on the track!!

bmiddaugh

Whiley wabbit,
    I saw it go down…Cave was hauling assness and out of nowhere just plowed into the second straight first double. My first thought was, what the f? Did his crank break or his pedal, then Cave started doing that wheezing thing and stressing us old dogs out, when we ran over, I saw his chain came clear off his chainwheel…
    Like we said last night…
    Too much neandrathal power…..guuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Hey, here’s the man himself.

Caveman

I think I can speak for Farside and myself when I say, !*#$@*!

Caveman’s feeling better. The worst of it is going to be my shoulder. Apparently I wrenched it pretty good. Thanks for taking me to the hospital, Chris. I was careful not to mention your name. 🙂 Luckily none of the nurses were hot as I smelled worse than I looked.

Whiley must not be happy with us. He kept running into downed guys all night. 😆 Sorry about that!

And in Richie Rich’s defense, I wish I had shaved before I got all these raspberries.

Thanks to all.

CWCCRIDER

We all wanna ride like FARSIDE but I think we took it to far last night !!!! 😆 😆

Dave you always come out of that turn hard, did you brake a chain or did it just come off ???

So how did I end up doing a front flip over that double ??????

CrazyCooter

I’m not sure how you flipped, but it definately looked better than mine did from the first moto!!! 😆 How’s you’re back Whiley? I’m still confused…… did any of us win the championship last night??? Ouch

Caveman

Actually I was going SO fast that for a second there I went back in time to before chains were invented and I went OTB

A more likely story is I’m a retard and my chain was probably loose.

I got the wind knocked out of me but I didn’t break any ribs! We should do something for Farside. Like get him a gift basket with freewheels, grips and other parts in it. 😉

CrazyCooter

Dave, did you end up with stitches or not?

Caveman

Yeah, two stitches and a prescription for Valtrex. I think they screwed up 🙂

Yes that was the state championship last night and you all came in first in the acrobatic and front flip category…..well done!
    So no need for any of you guys to show up this Saturday 😀

CrazyCraig

Yours truly was announcing the last moto and saw Dave go down, and then Chris flip over him. You guys were just flat out hauling a** all night. I hope my announcing didn’t get you jacked up too much! 😀

Chris, after Dave did his forward front flip you just caught him or his bike the wrong way and it threw you. No time to react. Hope yer feeling better. I bet yer glad you had the body armor on.

Brett’s right: it was not the best night for the old dogs. First moto I slip a pedal before the first jump and Brett got loose too. I end up doing a one-footer and you could hear us both in the air, side-by-side, going “Shiiiiiiiiii-ttttttttt!!”. It was pretty funny. Luckily we both landed it safely.

Lets keep the rubber side down this Saturday!!

CrazyCraig

@niallbridgeman wrote:

Yes that was the state championship last night and you all came in first in the acrobatic and front flip category…..well done!
    So no need for any of you guys to show up this Saturday 😀

Good job staying out of those wrecks Niall. I’m glad I didn’t run both classes last night, then it might have gotten real ugly. 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.