Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Camping available for HCBMX qualifier

• This topic has 7 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Yes, RV camping will be available half a mile from Hunterdon County BMX for the state qualifiers on June 10 & 11 at the Liberty Village complex. The cost will be $15 for the weekend, will include a Liberty Village coupon book. See Matt Danek at EHT on June 3 or at HCBMX for a parking pass.

Anonymous

Well Dave? 😈

bmxlegend

hella. camping out.. im so in…

who has the beer ball?

RFarside

If we have to park a ½ mile from the track how are we going to get to the track and then back to are rv’s? Can’t we just park at the track?

RFarside

Bill can you help me out with this?

RaidenHayden

It’s a county issue, I asked this morning and there is absolutely nothing we can do as they see it as an insurance liability. It has been a limiting factor

Its the best we could do. If you are coming Friday, you have a bit more of a problem, if your coming Saturday, just park at the track and then head over to the camping area after the race. I dont have a camper (working on that!), so I dont know how much is involved in moving. The camping area is a flat paved parking lot if that helps any.
    Loren

RFarside

Damn

RFarside

Can we park at the Liberty Village complex Friday night?

I will verify with Matt tomorrow, but as far as I know Friday night yes.

Talked to Matt this morning. IF you want to camp Friday night, you must contact Matt prior to Friday the 9th. He will be at the Egg Harbor qualifier this weekend or call him at 908-392-1907. Not that you all are a rowdy bunch, but since this is a new thing, we don’t want to blow it!

bmiddaugh

If we have to park a ½ mile from the track how are we going to get to the track and then back to are rv’s? Can’t we just park at the track?

Rich, after Craig’s RV incident at the regional, the NJ board has decided it is best to have all motorhomes at least 1/2 mile from any track that Craig will be running at. 😈 😆

Craig, you know you stepped into that one… 😉

😆 LOL)

TideyFamily

😛

CrazyCraig

LMAO 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.