Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Camp Woodward and Greg Hill Speed Seminars

• This topic has 12 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

Greg is working on a partnership with Camp Woodward, he should know more in a few weeks but I wanted to check and see what you guy’s think? It would make Woodward Greg’s home for training and allow him to provide without doubt the best BMX training camp ever offered. It’s not 100% but looks good at this point; if I get feedback from Brokenspokes I will forward it to Greg and the person he is working with on this.

Thanks!

CrazyCraig

I hope they would consider maybe doing two day clinics like he did at EHT. I don’t think the wife would be too crazy about spending a week’s vacation there.

cruiserdad9

I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN THIS AFTER THE CLINIC IN EHT. IT HELPED ME A LOT, AND IM SURE IT DID A LOT FOR OTHERS AS WELL.

bmiddaugh

😯

ihatem

Would it be for all ages and classes?

RFarside

Chris this camp would be good for all ages. If you are a rookie or a pro looking to improve your skills this would be the camp for you.

I have been on Greg’s program for 5 months now and have had some big results. This guy knows BMX

4130forlife

did greg hill sell out??? i bet that fool is on clips.. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

RFarside

Nope. Still on flats.

s4lnj

he was on flats at the clinic– he’s the man– really–super skilled, down to earth, want’s to help– he’s awesome.

as far as him being only at woodward– i’m with craig– me getting away for a week most likely wouldn’t happen– so for purelly selfish reasons i would rather see him keep doing traveling clinics–BUT– i am not the future of the sport– kids are– and they can get away for a week, or weeks on end for that matter. and if thier parents have half a brain, they will send them. i really hope that it works out well for him, it could be huge.

dave

bmiddaugh

Did Dave just post that?
    Come on now man…

ihatem

I would definatly be interested in signing Gabe up! Keep us posted.

bmiddaugh

I will say this.
    After meeting and talking (relatively little, I mean the man was a legend back in my day) with Greg Hill this past summer, I have to say that I can’t see someone more level headed, well rounded and with an understanding and love for the sport of BMX than this gent.
    To bring him on board at Woodward would bring the camp back to it’s racing roots and make an excellent starting point for bringing racing to the forefront with freestyle once again.
    Perhaps some racing pros can make Woodward thier home much like the freestyle pros do. Maybe this can begin to bring some unity to a sport where the top athletes do not seem to realize where they currently stand.
    Daily or weekly sessions?
    I can only see Greg and Woodward coming up with some kind of excellent idea to utilize both. Perhaps weeklong sessions in the summer and daily’s in the fall and spring. Woodward allows people to come up to session in the off months with the freestyle area.
    BMX racers need some cross pollination with freestyle mentality at this point, and Greg is the one to bridge the gap.
    Would be nice to have an indoor facility in NJ to do some practicing though…. ❗

CrazyCooter

I would definately make time to go. And in a few years when the kid has alittle bigger attention span, he’d be going too!

ihatem

An indoor track in NJ would be awesome!

phantom

I definently support this one a chance for the east coast racers to train with the legend.I hope Woodward will allow for shorter class sessions and getting to rip up woodward other than once a year its cool.This would be good to have Greg in one place and easier to do a clinic once a year.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.