Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Bringing the PAIN!

• This topic has 6 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Dude, 96′ I came back as an X, cause sandbaggin isn’t racing it’s cheating, the guys that really belong there, should be the ones there. Why not just race 10 novice? And if I put my 20 back together, I’ll be X again. Why, cause when I made X it was some thing to be proud of, racing anything less would diminish that

LeadSled1

I jumped straight back in as an X at a national after racing one national on cruiser.

AND I LIVED TO TELL ABOUT IT!!!!! 😆

Craig, I have a 21.25 sitting in the garage. Chromoly,euro. It’s a black Supercross UL XL. But you have to sign up as X. 😉

CrazyCraig

Wow – back off Billy Boy – just taking a poll. 😀

But – I’m with ya Bill – I jumped right on the cruiser knowing there were some fast guys out there in our class. I felt I’d be safer on it than a 20″.

But – unlike a lot of ya – I was off ANY bike for over 10 years and put on 60+ pounds since my racing days. I have lost almost 20 of them – but I don’t see myself jumping into expert just yet. I am VERY proud of my accomplishments BITD and do not want to diminish them – but coming back after 16-17 years – I’m okay with racing at the Novice level since it feels like I am starting all over again.

Looks like I’m gonna take a lotta of sh*t if I start in rookie. 😯

Thank you all for the feedback – even you Bill. 😉

RaidenHayden

12 for me, and the TO remembered me, and said “junior, you’re an X”, thank Kev. Craig, there are alot of guys that are racing cause their kids got them into this, no way will I back off. Jess did it. I did it and I didn’t have a 28 and over, let alone a 36 and over class. Craig, everything with you is “just kidding” or ” I was just busting”. Mean what you say, and say what you mean!!!!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.