Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Brett i TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 6 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I would support an indor tack. WE need one in jersey. You and i have discussed this before. And i know farside is down 🙂 . Think about the possibilities. i will conyinue to “spread the word about bmx round here. LETS DO THE DAMN THING.!!!!!!!!!!! Me postin this early? yeah i had a good cup of coffe. off to work.

bmiddaugh

Cool man…
    The only thing I can say is..
    you gotta start using spell check, your typos are killing me.
    Seriously. I believe an indoor track-training facility would put NJ on the map for BMX racing.

Anonymous

Oh oh can I kiss the admins ass too??????????????

bmiddaugh

lmao

BIGANT-DOG

hey adam get kicked off any websites laely? LMAO BIG TIME 😀

BIGANT-DOG

Now back to topic. If there is way to get it done. I am down. I hate sitting here staring at my bike. I suck at “skatepark riding” And I would like to be able to build points in the winter. And it would make jersey a POWERHOUSE.

RaidenHayden

Could it be somewhere in the middle, so me way up in the mountains can get there !!!!!

rodney

You will need shop support . HI HERE I AM HELLO

Anonymous

Littleantdog I pride myself on being thrown off of close minded websites. Unlike you I stick up for my thought,beliefs and myself(BILL WOULD HAVE A BALL WITH THIS ONE) .Im not gonna kiss any Admins ass just to get on his buddylist……………Keep wearing your neon you may win a race this year if you quit bitching and go out and ride.

BIGANT-DOG

First of all brett is my friend and has been there for me through some tough sh***. sO YOUR ASS KISSING COMMENT is way off. second of all i do stand up for what i believe in. You really do not know me that well. And third even if i do not win a race i am having fun. Yeah i will wear my neon leathers. But you know what ah screw it i really do not give a rat’s ass what anybody thinks. You guys really keep me going. LMAO

bmiddaugh

as I said before…
    Adam is busting your ba**s…
    Your both on my buddy list…but neither of ya’s are on my butt buddy list…ya freakazoids!

bmxlegend

we need to get a rwestling ring for the regional.. and we can have a go at it.. hahaha.my wrestling name would be “beer truck” and my signature trick would be the doublefistedkegtap

Kmart

Bring back the Armory!!!!!!!!!

although the jumps may not be big and scary enough to attract anyone 😆

Kmart

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.