Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Old School Racing braddock bmx

• This topic has 8 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Kmart

There was a huge group that would ride over from NYC also. I was NY-2 and Braddock was my home track. Long Island was NY-1 I think….

njracer

All four of us in that moto were from NJ. Kenny Bauso was from South Jersey and rode for Action Wheels, Jimmy Gnecco and Sheridan Shelly were both from North Jersey and raced for JV at that time. Jimmy, Sheridan and I were all NJ-01. This was of course ABA sanctioned. I seem to remember one year that they tried breaking down the year into four seasons with district numbers awarded for each season and this might have been the year. That would explain it, although it should be #1F (for fall) and so on. Anyway it was cool seeing those old pics of Eddy and Miles. I heard recently that Ronnie Gaska is back racing and rippin….

4130forlife

x-mas classic will be his comeback national

man i cant wait to see that kid ride again

njracer

I guess Gaska isn’t making a comeback? He was super smooth. I remember him from really early on just being one with his bike. He rode for a bunch of factory teams too. TNT, Hutch, Royce Union…It would have been nice to see him back on a bike.

4130forlife

yeah ronnie was on tnt for a while.. and ive heard he was goin to ohio.. im damn well hope so

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.