Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old borrow, rent, steal a mini?

• This topic has 6 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Help! Anyone out there got a mini they would like to rent for EHT? My sons Haro mini has a cracked frame. Haro is replacing it free, but I am a little worried it may not be here in time. Since I am getting a new frame, I don’t want to spend alot of $$, but he doesnt want to race his Mirra 360! Junior frame might work too. I would buy a frame if the price is right. I got all the rest of the bike.

Loren

TideyFamily

Tony Olivario from CJ had a haro Juinor whole bike for WAY cheap(100).. IM me if you need his number.

LeadSled1

Free Redline mini frame and fork if you need to use it. It is an 03 chromolly. Will not crack. 😉 You can give it back when his new one comes in.

bmxlegend

its a beautiful thing when the bmx brothers get together to help each other out

thats one reason i love bmx

TideyFamily

I knew you were a lovey mushy guy!!!!!

bmxlegend

yeah im drinking natural ice.. shitty beer, haha

BIGANT-DOG

coors light for me dave

Thanks guys. The LBS came through. He had a new complete on the floor and actually took it apart and gave us that frame. I didn’t even ask him to do that! He called and found out it wasn’t coming in time, so he just did it. I stopped in last night and there it was all ready to go. Talk about Outrageous Customer Service. That guy has me as a customer for life! (shameless plug coming)…The store is Bike King on Rt 31 in Clinton, NJ. He actually has alot of small parts (BMX!) too. Stop in if you are in the area.

Loren

bmiddaugh

Can you get Bike Kings logo? I’ll put em up in the links.
    Hey Rod, can you email me High Gears Logo as well?

bmxlegend

bmx fucking rules!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.