Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. bored while in school/work

• This topic has 9 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    pabmxrcr708

school is soooo boring haha and i got nothing to do haha there watching csi im bored school sux

bmiddaugh
    loudogg666

then just get up and leave and go ride or something.

tpbmxtd

@loudogg666 wrote:

then just get up and leave and go ride or something.

He can’t since he is failing 5 out of 6 subjects………Maybe if you weren’t on the computer during school you wouldn’t be failing…….but then again I guess you don’t really need a education in the career you are heading for…

pabmxrcr708

hahah actually im passing classes right now….for now…haha nah i was thinking more beyond the clown and i’ve been practicing for my future career.

“Welcome to Mcdonalds how can i take you order?” —

pabmxrcr708

actually im leaving soon to do the bike assembly

RaidenHayden

Bike assembly, Hmmmm working in a bike shop isn’t bad

rodney

HAHA you never worked at high gear then

Wow that was fun, pulled off a couple combo tricks and one triple move somehow. Cool when i figured out how to get nice air and reverse the run of the last quaterpipe. My score on the second run was 1690. I just did two runs.

loudogg666

i miss all the random bs that would happen at high gear.

rodney

dude we can so get one of those reality shows going on like american chopper syle such a soap opera

CrazyCraig

@ErickWeinstetter wrote:

Wow that was fun, pulled off a couple combo tricks and one triple move somehow. Cool when i figured out how to get nice air and reverse the run of the last quaterpipe. My score on the second run was 1690. I just did two runs.

I scored a 2330 – finally getting the hang of that thing! Gotta go sell a mortgage now!

LOL OMG. I said I got to beat Craigs score. I couldnt break 1,000 after like 7 runs. So I was about to give up when I broke a 1,000. Then having a bad run I tried a new trick. I pulled it and finished a run of 7,050 lol. Most of that from one trick 🙂 Of course I can do the trick in real life so that makes it easier.

loudogg666

rodney, i don’t think anyone would watch that show, but it would be funny as hell though dude. chris with his temper tantrums, and all the other crap that i miss.

4130forlife

its nice out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.