• This topic has 5 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Okay first off this site is not like vintage. I have been a veryt active member over there, promoting BMX racing. In particular NEW JERSEY riders. The guys over there are pretty freindly. I also got this section started.

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewforum.php?id=59

I think deb can back me up on this one. All i am asking is if you got some bmxnews or if you just wanna meet some cool people, Check it out. And we can also promote what we are doing in jersey-(special events etc) Alot of guys in the site are from the area. And believe it or not I have inspired people to get back in to racing. Yes I am an inspiration. I am going to do the same thing there that I am doing here. Getting people to come to this site so they can see how bmx racing in the nj is blowing up, and maybe we can influence others.

BIGANT-DOG

I will have no negativity in this thread, I am trying to do something positive. Promote BMX racing.

loudogg666

yay.

OTHERVOICEZ

antdog is a very respected member over here at the museum
    he has always posted positive stuff and we have came to be friends
    by our transactions w/ each other.

i welcome those of you who care to check it out
    lots of cool bikes in display

this site is set up well
    been poking around a bit
    seems to have some pretty cool features

thanks for the invite ant
    othervoicez

loudogg666

how many websites do you belong too?

rodney

Im sorry its just so childishly funny just do it or not the coumtdown thing is silly … if you are on here if you are cool then your cool I dont care what site you are coming from or what site you are on or whatever . I personally hate alot of the internet as a whole but for bmx ( local at that ) this is the ONE

loudogg666

again, i agree with rodney.

rodney

Lou you are a suck up !!! … can we start a new section called promote some other site.. cause if so I have a great one called evil master.com its good people blah blah oh and im just trying to support bmx by sucking up to some other site that thinks im cool and important. hahahaha!!!!!

rodney

Lou you are a suck up !!! … can we start a new section called promote some other site.. cause if so I have a great one called evil master.com its good people blah blah oh and im just trying to support bmx by sucking up to some other site that thinks im cool and important. hahahaha!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Hey rod, it is not about sucking up, but having as many outlets as you can to promote anything is not a bad idea, and some of these guys live in your neck of the woods (the shop) So if some guy from another site happens to come here, and see your shop and want to spend money at HIGHGEAR, is that a bad thing? The funny thng is you meet people and you do not realize how close they live. I met one guy who lives 10 minutes from me. And another guy I met we all knew the same people and used to ride together.

BIGANT-DOG

Hey rod, it is not about sucking up, but having as many outlets as you can to promote anything is not a bad idea, and some of these guys live in your neck of the woods (the shop) So if some guy from another site happens to come here, and see your shop and want to spend money at HIGHGEAR, is that a bad thing? The funny thng is you meet people and you do not realize how close they live. I met one guy who lives 10 minutes from me. And another guy I met we all knew the same people and used to ride together.

rodney

yeah yeah its not what im sayin its about promoting this site sure its great they are others out there some I even look at from time to time but to jump on someones coat tails is different maybe Im to protective ???

rodney

yeah yeah its not what im sayin its about promoting this site sure its great they are others out there some I even look at from time to time but to jump on someones coat tails is different maybe Im to protective ???

bmiddaugh

guys this site isn’t these dumb forums…
    this site is what you go to when you type in brokenspokes.net…
    all the stories on the MAIN page…

this is just a dumb forums section…

people take it too seriously, BUT at the same time this is MY site and I’m real tired of all the nonsense that gets BMX NOWHERE that gets posted in the forums.

Wit, and humor I can appreciate.

bmiddaugh

guys this site isn’t these dumb forums…
    this site is what you go to when you type in brokenspokes.net…
    all the stories on the MAIN page…

this is just a dumb forums section…

people take it too seriously, BUT at the same time this is MY site and I’m real tired of all the nonsense that gets BMX NOWHERE that gets posted in the forums.

Wit, and humor I can appreciate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.