Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Freestyle Events BMXinvasion press release

• This topic has 2 voices and 0 replies.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AL_D

BMXinvasion teams up with the Stephen Murray Fund As a bmx rider rider and promoter of bmx I am reaching out to help contribute to the Stephen Murray Fund. I recently contacted Aaron Cooke and will be talking with Kim Marie about my bmxinvasion bike battle #8 contest which is on the calendar for January 2008 at Hackettstown park located in NJ. Last years event was the biggest turn out of spectators and riders packing the house of metal to full capacity. The best in underground bmx riders battled their way through the competition, this year I anticipate an overwhelming response from the bmx community. I will exhaust all my efforts to raise additional funds for Stephen to help out with the medical bills. Aaron said they would provide product and I could sell the stay strong wrist bands at the event. If you want a stay strong wrist band now you can purchase one from my sponsor by clicking on this link: http://www.danscomp.com/899404.php it takes me 3 months to prepare for the event so I am getting a head start on the behind the scenes action now and in November I will be promoting and advertising the main event with all the cosponsors supporting the event. Anyone interested in supplying products for the event can contact me at ald@bmxinvasion.com stay tuned as more details develope. -AL D

loudogg666

when is this going to happen?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.