Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old BMX time capsule….

• This topic has 4 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    oobaa47

Wow, this is sick!!! I stumbled across this site while perusing the internet. I can’t believe you guys are still around. The names on this site make it feel like I just popped out of a bmx time capsule……

Braddock BMX
    Crazy Craig Wilson
    Rob Dolecki
    Chris Gulich
    Awesome Dave Pawson
    Marlon Pearson
    Bill Hayden
    Rob Clark
    Cosmic Wheel & Regan
    Maywood Cycle
    James Vincent Cycle
    The Wrecking Crew
    Team Velocity

Once Braddock and then Secaucus closed down, I thought everybody disappeared and decided to play house and grow up. I can’t believe most of you are still kickin’ it, that’s f’n great!!!

Where are you guys racing? How the hell is everyone doing??? What is the state of BMX in ’07????

I guess I’ll have to check out some websites and go buy a cruiser. Any ideas as to what bike companies make a decent cruiser for us older lads (one with a preferably longer top tube)??? After being out of it for 10+ years, should I even bother to enter the cruiser class??

I think I just caught the BMX bug again……..

-Mystery Old Schooler….

bmiddaugh

Welcome bro.
    bottom line,
    we’re taking it back. —

RaidenHayden

I don’t know who you are, but they will have to pry my bike out of my cold dying hands. No ABA in the state offically . My backyard is fun to ride

Welcome. May I recommend a Redline Proline Cruiser (What I ride).
    Its complete and ready to race basically, and it wont cost you a bunch.
    Tracks are way harder so dont waste the $$ till you really get into it. I cant work hurt so I cant race.

http://www.redlinebicycles.com/bmxracing/bikes/proline-pro-cruiser.html
    Plus your supporting a company thats hardcore racing non stop since the 70’s.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.