Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old BMX Racing Hell

• This topic has 9 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    bobbmxer

Why can’t people just have fun instead of being all political about everything? It makes me angry to see how low some people will dip when it comes to making different things happen and trying to be creative.
    I’m usually the cool guy in the corner but I must put my 2 cents into this stupid drama.

People need to be open and stay that way, I hate it when people say help us with this and when you try to they look at you like you stupid. I don’t like it when people don’t see how one person’s idea makes such a big difference, and they make a big deal over doing a few extra things to help make it work. Everything that happens at race events should really be up to the racers racing in it, not the stupid people who overlook everything and try to say they know everything when they barely remember how to ride a bike down the street. When’s the last time you came to a track, put some gear on, and raced like every 4 and under rookie you see at the locals, to the Super-X and Elite men you only see at thee most exclusive events…..

That’s what I thought.

I’ve had more fun this year than any years in my past due to NJ series this year, both watching and racing. This Pro-am series that we do is all about the fun of the sport, testing, and showcasing your abilities on the track with some of the regions(not just New Jersey’s) finest racers. If it was not for the Hyper series people like Matt Kelty, myself, and other racers from as far as Virginia(Mr. Donnel), would more likely not even come or race at any of the Nj series races, what would the point be, just more practice? Anybody knows thats not anything we need to travel for.
    Plus, more younger riders come to race and more parents come to watch. Everyone, including the track itself benifits.

Everything Brett has had to say to me has been positive without a doubt and to push some one like him away from this sport only shows how selfish people really can be. I would rather have him for the NJ bmx president than whoevers is that person. I don’t care how powerfull you may be, disrespecting people who make a daily difference should be heard, not silenced and looked down towards. If you are not in this for fun get the hell out and let those who are lead the way, or join in on the fun and stop being political about everything.

And to Brett, this idea that you and other people had was one of the best things you could have presented. If you, as one of the people who started this and as a person I highly support and respect do not show up at the State Championships, I WILL NOT EITHER. No amount of money I could leave with from a point series or race win could ever add up to your contributions to this sport, especially in New Jersey. But, I would rather see you there but not so I can be there, but so a point can be proven that you are not going to be unheard. You fought for us all year, don’t stop doing it now.

But go a head and take your break, but the race you come back at should be the State Championships. Your idea personally helped me a lot more than you ever know, if not for this idea you had, I would not be where I am now. I learned how to walk again in the rehab center after my accident. After that and a few years of doing nothing, practice and the Hyper Pro-am series taught me how to race again. If not for this event to come and race at I would not be a good as I am now.

Mr. Whipple

4130forlife

let it be.. let it be

bobbmxer

I am but sometimes you just have to speak up instead of watch it unfold.

Mr. Whipple

XMotoXchick

if you sit and let this just unfold . BMX WILL GO RIGHT BACK TO WHERE IT WAS IN THE TOILET. Just where Janeen and Linda and Morgan want it. That way they can skim the floaters. They need to go!

bobbmxer

This is just an add on to this topic. This is the exact reason why I don’t have a hometrack for next season, except it’s the townships politics over the people who say that they want to make it fun but only listen to themselves and hate n’ block out those with better idea’s that their own.

Mr. Whipple

sweimar

beautiful whipple…..hyper pro am races have to be my favorite race all year lots of fast kids race that and have fun like me. =]]

bmiddaugh

let it be.. let it be

That attitude is what got your current state of BMX Dave.
    Dave, you posted on here for two weeks how racing sucks and it’s too much money and all that bullshit.
    But come saturday, there you were.
    Put up man.
    If you say you don’t believe in it don’t fund it.
    I support racers and riders either way, but if you say you are going to not do something then back it up.

MAKE A STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT FOR EVERYONE.
    I expect everyone to race that championship who busted their ass to get there and I also expect everyone to begin to speak their mind DIRECTLY to those in charge when they are not happy with things.
    It makes a difference.
    Maybe 30-40 top riders banded together for a cause can make a difference in this sport.
    Race the race Bob, you earned the spot, and you have everyone here’s respect.
    I leave the ball in your court, so to speak…for now.

4130forlife

i had to be there for my team.. i was there to see my friends.. yep, i rolled the gate then raced..then i left.. went tyo howell to hang out, like i said id go to races to chill

got one more race.. state championship thing.. then the state dinner.. and im OUT

lisa heath will be running the team next year
    ill be at races chillin and not giving a damn

bmxmom156

what state dinner?

4130forlife

to get that wack a$$ computer generated piece of crap and to party with my friends

bmiddaugh

ill be at races chillin and not giving a damn

I see you race one race man and it is freaking noogie ville.

4130forlife

hahahahhaha.. “noogie ville”

ive been going to races ill say again.. 23 STRAIGHT god damn years…

i see old faces asgain after a few years.. i see new faces every year.. BUT i see nobody who has been thru it for 23 years

nobody can tell me anything.. ive seen it since 1984 straight to 2007

rodney

Are you still going to ride???? lets go play bikes together

4130forlife

yes rod, i will still jump curbs for sure

rodney

Friendships start and grow with or without racing lets not ruin anything just cause Dave does not want to race. He is a big boy he can handle himself let him go his path if he ever needs help he know who to go to

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.