• This topic has 9 voices and 52 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    adamguild

I did one for Ross.. Maybe Brett lost it…. I talk to Stack on myspace and he said he got hurt and doesnt ride anymore…Crawn was a touchy subject I think that should be left up to him to decide. I remember he contacted Brett or something a couple years back…… Vasil is also on myspace I will hit him up and see….

I really wanted someone to interview Pet Gan, Phil Hough and Will…..Rosie may know…Are you out there Rosie?Also didnt Phil Finkle join this site awhile back? Hit em up Brett……Where oh where is Bill Danner?

4130forlife

dave vasil rules!!

loudogg666

good old bill danner.

suthnjflat

I’ll send phil a email to see what’s up last time i talked to him was around june. I traded dvd’s with this guy from global flat and it had runs from a old king of court contest i hope he’ll post them on youtube it had jay, jeff crawn and other rriders.

rodney

Jay Jones , Sean leslie, Ed Mc Farlen , Josh Crossman

loudogg666

erin donato is definitly the easiest to get ahold of.
    well actually, shes not, but shes around.

adamguild

I tryed to get in touch with Jay through his brother Todd but he never got back to me.. I believe he still works at JP Stevens High School… The other 3 I have no clue how to get in touch with any more..

adamguild

I do talk to John Huddleston all the time.. I sent him an email and asked if he would be interested in an interview..

adamguild

I also attempted awhile back to get in touch with old school racer Todd Gardner from Piscataway….He never got back to me but his myspace is
    http://www.myspace.com/todd_gardner

bmiddaugh

I don’t know about the Smith one man, I just checked the old site and it isn’t there…I’ll check my email to see if I have a copy of it..
    Man, I would love to hear from all those guys, they are not a part of the history of freestyle in NJ, they ARE the history of freestyle in NJ.
    Damn, it’s crazy to think how huge flatland was BITD.

BIGANT-DOG

Damn, it’s crazy to think how huge flatland was BITD

I miss those day’s

BIGANT-DOG

Brett do you remeber the MENTAL ORIENTAL????? Frank (forgot his last name)

BIGANT-DOG

Dude i have a ton of pics from the jump for joy contests. I gotta get em to you.

adamguild

That Ross Interview was on the old website…..There even use to be a link to it through pedalbmx.com..

adamguild

NJ was once a great Mecca for flatland……From the Mr Philly parking lot to Metro Park to Rutgers Stadium….good things happened

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.