Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Flatland bikes

• This topic has 4 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rodney

whats your current ride / set up ?

suthnjflat

og quamen frame, odyssey forks, dragonfly stem, the old sean peter pegs, london bars, peregrine sealed 48’s in the front, and nankai in the back, one piece cranks 28t unity bikes sprocket. And to top it off a 1986 gt pro performer sticker on the frame.

rodney

sounds hot Im running the leif fbm ,odysseyfork,bar ,cranks , seatpost, tires ,rims, fly stem , love goat pegs , primo f hub, nankia rear, khe plastic pedals , qaumen sprocket , 27.5 lbs streetable

BIGANT-DOG

WHEN i do ride, it is this

Serves the purpose 87 0r 88 master

suthnjflat

Didn’t you have the instrumental frame rodney? My quamen’s ok but i had to rig it up the seat post is messed up so i’m looking for a frame.

rodney

I have the fbm equilibrium ALL the right angles and lite plus its ok for some street

rodney

the sickchild head angle way to steep for me wilson got it rides street he says its great for nose wheelies

suthnjflat

Was the head angle like 76? or something like that. One frame i had that was good but it cracked was the ares force it had all the right angles.

rodney

76 that was it ares are pretty good. FIVE bikes check them out

loudogg666

st. martin class-x, mike s fork, quamen bars, bizhouse stem, and other random parts. oh yeah and rodneys love goat pegs.
    thanks dude!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.