Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations Bike Rodeo Promotions

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh
    tpbmxtd

This is such a great way to promote your local track if you can get involved with the bike rodeo’s. We have been involved with our local bike rodeo for the past 2 years (only the 2nd year for the rodeo) and we have been able to pick up new riders from it.

The kids from the track have been involved with doing assemblies at our local Elem. schools, during the assemblies this year they handed out the flyers and showed the promotional video to 5 different schools. Along with helping during the bike rodeo, we have been able to promote BMX to kids who might not have known about the sport of BMX.

In helping with the local police department on the bike rodeo we have been able to get promotional literature in to the local schools, where we might have had some problems otherwise. There is nothing but good that can come out of helping in the community and with the local programs. It will do wonders for your tracks image in the local officals eyes and it just makes sense. For the past 4 years we have had a 4th of July race that we donate the race fee’s to a local organization. This year we donated a Police bike to our police departments bicycle patrol. We have recieved not only press coverage but have also been topic of conversation in the Borough meetings.

Sorry about the long ramble, but I wanted to let everyone know that it is such a great benefit to get involved in the bike rodeo’s and any kind of community projects that will help make your track known.

BIGANT-DOG

We did ours and it went super. I think that Al has gotten a few coustomers from the rodeo also. I can’t wait to do another one. The one thing i find is how many of the parents and policemen who used to race BITD.

BIGANT-DOG

I had an idea of trying to a back to school jam session in the town. Would any of you guys come on out and support?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.