Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Bike rodeo in metuchen

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Me and the crew from cjs are doing a bike rodeo saturday from 10 am to 1pm. I am going to promote the shop but also push racing. If anyone is gonna be in the area, feel free to stop buy. Would like to have as many racer’s there as i can. Lou will be there busting out some flat as well.

http://www.metuchennj.org/bike_rodeo.pdf

BIGANT-DOG

The rodeo was AWESOME. cjs will be on the public access channel in the area. LOU came down and killed it for the flatland riders. I will have some pics and video later, I am getting ready to go see some “real speed” at raceway park tommorow.Oh and the dvd that brett mande might get shown on public access TV. word. btw I am proud to represent CJS racing and honored to have a team of riders that are down to help the sport of BMX RACING.

BIGANT-DOG

The rodeo was AWESOME. cjs will be on the public access channel in the area. LOU came down and killed it for the flatland riders. I will have some pics and video later, I am getting ready to go see some “real speed” at raceway park tommorow.Oh and the dvd that brett mande might get shown on public access TV. word. btw I am proud to represent CJS racing and honored to have a team of riders that are down to help the sport of BMX RACING.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.