Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Bike Parts For The Little Guys

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bmxbum1

I have a bunch of bike parts that i would like to start selling. If anyone has interest let me know. I will bring it with me to Egg Harbor. I’d rather not trek it all down there unless I know there is interest. You could also pick it up at my house if you’d like. I have the following:

The smallest mini Cruiser frame built (brand new powdercoat). Dino Mini Crusier 17.25″ TT (brakes, bottom bracket w/ 140 Answer Cranks, bars w/ grips and stem, Answer Sycthe Mini Cruiser Forks). Basically needs wheels and a few other small items (brake cable etc.)

Hyper Mini Frame

MCS Junoir Frame

Oddysey 18″ Sew Up Wheels w/ tires. T-1000 black rims w/ titanium spokes. Rear wheel needs a new axle.

Cranks, Cranks, and more Cranks
    AC 155’s, Crupi 135’s, AC 135’s, Answer 140’s, Answer 145’s

Thule Bike Rack for the back of a car (type that hooks on the trunk)

Brand New 20 inch Haro Park Pike (Light Blue). Nothing Fancy, but brand new.

Lastly, a complete Standard 20 (adult bike). Complete and ready to roll.

4130forlife

prices man.. gotta list prices

prices would be GrrrrrrEAAATT! i might have a few buyers prices needed tho…

bmxbum1

I’ve listed the rates next to or below each item. Thanks, Joe

The smallest mini Cruiser frame built (brand new powdercoat). Dino Mini Crusier 17.25″ TT (brakes, bottom bracket w/ 140 Answer Cranks, bars w/ grips and stem, Answer Sycthe Mini Cruiser Forks). Basically needs wheels and a few other small items (brake cable etc.). $225.00

Hyper Mini Frame $75.00

MCS Junoir Frame $50.00

Oddysey 18″ Sew Up Wheels w/ tires. T-1000 black rims w/ titanium spokes. Rear wheel needs a new axle. $150

Cranks, Cranks, and more Cranks
    AC 155’s (1 pair $40), Crupi 135’s (1 pair $85), AC 135’s (1 pair $40), Answer 140’s (1 pair $85), Answer 145’s (2 pairs I think $85 each)

Thule Bike Rack for the back of a car (type that hooks on the trunk). $50

Brand New 20 inch Haro Park Pike (Light Blue). Nothing Fancy, but brand new. $100

Lastly, a complete Standard 20 (adult bike). Complete and ready to roll. $350 btw- profile cranks, marzoochi forks, gt rythym system wheelset.

bmxbum1

BTW- I apologize if I’m breaking protocol trying to sell stuff on a forum. I’m just to lazy and un-technical to deal with E-Bay. 😀

nope no protocol breaking but it might get moved to the classifieds section…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.