Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Big Jumps

• This topic has 10 voices and 40 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    LeadSled1

Rich the jump style in Brazil will be very similar to the ones from Geneva. The UCI has strict guide lines about jumps and they are usually very similar. Check out the 04 Worlds outdoor track. I think it was on Transit 4 maybe? High peaks and deep drops inbetween.

No rolling there. You better be jumping. It falls into your strenght.

CrazyCraig

Getting back to that race clip – I just looked at it – I love the announcer – sounds like the spanish guy from world cup soccer – I was waiting for him to yell GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!

I can’t believe the guy in the white shirt – he came out of last place and dives into that last turn to try and move up – go big or go home, right? Man – he had some brassies – he didn’t make any friends with that move.

rideodybmx

that track looks awesome,

now if we had something like that i could understand a little complaining, but it just looks too awesome for round here in jersey lol. speaking of indoor tracks, does anyone know what is going to happen with the one that everybady was talking about building in jersey??

RFarside

rodney The freestyle thing was a joke. 😆

Rich

bmiddaugh

Rich, the freestyle rider phones are ringing off the hook! Rich said, Brett replied, Rodney this, 😆

rodney

we are going just dont know if he will race I wil be alone (no wife) and will have my other son and he is a hand full !!!!

bmiddaugh

Hey Lead,
    Dale was saying something about if we tamp on the dirt, 😆 the jump might mellow out a little….

LeadSled1

Dale was saying something about if we tampon the dirt, the jump might mellow out a little….

Fixed that for you. 😆

RaidenHayden

Jess, dude you always seem to go down that road

bmiddaugh

Better that rode than that ol’ hershey one…
    hello frisco….

bmxlegend

bulldog bikes.. pabst blue ribbon and marlborolights.. are taking over the world… aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg

LeadSled1

Probably because my wife seems to have a never ending one right now. I bought her a new house and I still can’t get no play. 😆 I have so much energy right now I feel I could win the Grands though. Figures, moving everything into the house and I can’t get to any races. 🙄 Hopefully I will have my internet up at the new house this weekend. I haven’t been able to get into my E-mail for over a week now. We can not access external mail at work. 👿

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.