Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Trails Backyard

• This topic has 6 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

It’s almost ready to have a jam. Built up some of the stuff. I think that will happen in June sometime, man they were definitely fun today I LOVE BMX 😈

bmxlegend

time trials.. every lap we drink a beer..and then when we eliminate someone.. we drink 2 beers every lap and so on..yeah.. that WILL seperate the men from the boys, FLAT PEDALS….SHIT.. LETS DO IT BRAKELESS

lets have fun with this billy

RaidenHayden

The one guy, Greg rides brakeless, he’s absolutely crazy 😯

bmxlegend

sounds like a plan bill..bmx legend will co-sponsor it

BIGANT-DOG

Geee can i come too?

RaidenHayden

With out a doubt you are on the list TOO!!!!!

RaidenHayden

If it’s dry there will be a jam in the yard Thurs

RaidenHayden

After talking to Brett, I realized there may be alittle confusion. Beech trails is MY backyard, the jumps are 170 feet from my backdoor.

Kevin

The WhiteSox riders wanna come too, and I’ll have my customary Gin & Tonic bottles by my side!! At least you won’t have to carry me too far this time Bill! 😈

4130forlife

contest series at bills house

RaidenHayden

Kev, I’m not sure what triggered that at Oklahoma that year one of many things, we were going to put you on a bus to Arizona with 5bucks in your pocket and see what would happen. LOL The best was the dead guy on the way back, yeah that was a memorable trip. Or wait the guy we rented the car from, in Scranton, and told him it was for local use, we just didn’t tell him what city LOL

Kevin

Oh yeah..2,700 local miles! He wasn’t happy! As far as the dead guy..he’s still dead!

RaidenHayden

Started weedwacking, I’ll have the place good as new soon, couldn’t do much with the back thing, and even what I did today was hard, but I’m sick of sitting around. LET’S START RIDING

RaidenHayden

Boone, Tommy, or Kev Conklin, sat or sunday let me know which day both should be good for riding

Bill:

Kev and I will find the old LTD and drive down to see ya!

Hickory Ridge BMX is GOD……..oh sorry I meant GONE!

Hum Hum Wadda ya Think? 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.