Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. August 14th 06 Brett successfully…

• This topic has 3 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

puts his foot in his mouth twice in one day…
    Once with Deb
    and then with Chris…

Hayden….you suck… (JK)
    I figure what the heck let’s make it a trifecta.

Seriously I just wanted to thank everyone for realising that even though everything that I say doesn’t come out perfect, you all know the underlying reason I’m saying it…

RaidenHayden

Because you are getting no satisfaction from talking to your self ? Or you aren’t getting the right answers?

bmiddaugh

All three…
    three?

bmxmom156

how bout you get your own show like merv griffin( too young to remember him?) then you can interview guests from each sanction, hold public debates, have entertainment etc( keeping it clean of course it would be a family show)

ok maybe you should be the dr phil of bmx??(is that better?) im sure you can come up with a creative name for the show.

now i know i must be going nuts too

RaidenHayden

Brett could be JERRY SPRINGER!!!!!! Brawls on stage, big burly bouncers watching over him. Some smack DOWN cat fights, OK so maybe not. And Deb, unfortunately we are old enough to remember Merv

bmxmom156

haha..oh thats right you ARE old… 😉

the only merv my son knows is when kramer does his imitation on seinfeld..haha one of his fav episodes!

the brett springer show? bill you can be in charge of security 😯

bmiddaugh

hey man,
    I remember Merv LOL! him and….Dinah Shore, I think her name was…
    but with aba and nbl it would be more like springer. 😆

bmxmom156

who was the guy with the show who always had the cigarette hanging out of his mouth? i cant remember his name i think he went to jail for drugs or something??

dinah shore?? i didnt even watch her she was way too old for me!! haha

but i do remember barnabas collins…. at 4 pm every day after school

who remembers the name of this show? hint hint… (initials DS)

bmiddaugh

Debbie, do you mean the original dark shadows? that show is way old!
    they had that remake on a few years ago..

bmxmom156

holy crap you remembered that show? sure i used to watch it with my grandmother every day after school i think it followed her fav daytime soap opera ( now you got me going i cant remember that one) had alot of doctors in it i think??

maybe i was in 1st grade?? so you had to be in a high chair still?? lol

barnabas collins and anjolique something or other was his gf?? i forget who was a warewolf and who was not?? haha

see that ginko stuff really works

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.