Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Attack Chipmonks

• This topic has 6 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

So I go out to my daughters wading pool, and there is a stuck chipmunk in the pool. Being a nice guy, no snickering here guys, I try to help the little sucker out. Well he must have thought I was a meal or something, and crunch the bugger bit me and wouldn’t let go. So here I am flailing my arm around to get him off, and nope, he wasn’t budging. Finally I stuck him back in the pool and once under he changed his mind and let go, but those things have a hell of a grip. And that crocadile hunter guy does this for a living!!! Good day mate

1adam12

Did you get a tetnis shot? Did it have rabies?

1adam12

Did you get a tetnis shot? Did it have rabies?

RaidenHayden

Well Adam it gets better, so now I have the offending rodent in my possesion, I call the Dr, and he says go to the ER. So me and Alvin, in his new home(a candy jar), head to the ER, where this is really funny to everybody. Well it turns out chipmunks don’t and have never carried rabies, and yes I got the tetnus shot. And ol’ Alvin, well I set him free, about 10 feet from where he bit me

RaidenHayden

Well Adam it gets better, so now I have the offending rodent in my possesion, I call the Dr, and he says go to the ER. So me and Alvin, in his new home(a candy jar), head to the ER, where this is really funny to everybody. Well it turns out chipmunks don’t and have never carried rabies, and yes I got the tetnus shot. And ol’ Alvin, well I set him free, about 10 feet from where he bit me

BIGANT-DOG

I am callin PETA. You animal killer!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

BIGANT-DOG

BIGANT-DOG

bmiddaugh

Did they check the chipmunk to make sure you didn’t pass anything to him? 😆

bmiddaugh

CrazyCraig

@bmiddaugh wrote:

If he did, then thats one drunk chipmunk. 😀 First chipmunk on the block to get a taste of Tanqueray. 😀

CrazyCraig

@bmiddaugh wrote:

If he did, then thats one drunk chipmunk. 😀 First chipmunk on the block to get a taste of Tanqueray. 😀

RaidenHayden

NOW I know why he staggered away, he didn’t want to leave!! Smart chipmunk, “and that’s how you Tanquaray”

RaidenHayden

NOW I know why he staggered away, he didn’t want to leave!! Smart chipmunk, “and that’s how you Tanquaray”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.