• This topic has 12 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    pabmxrcr708

know any of the changes being done this year with NBL classes

i know supposbly random gates are “going” to be used at the nationals

but like class changes
    cause i heard my class 17-24x is gonna change if so can i get some ideas what the class change is gonna be and any other unknown changes that may happen

bmxmom156

tim i think the class will be broken up to 17-18, 19-21 and then on up. i dont know exactly but the large class will def be broken down . when i spoke to bob t at grands he said it would def be changed for this season but when it starts i dont know. i looked the othernight i didnt see it posted anywhere. i also heard they would change it again(older ages) so who knows exactly i guess wait and see. woodward is only a few weeks away i would think pretty soon a decision would be made…

BIGANT-DOG

morning deb, I take you are having coffee.how many moto’s yesterday? anything good hapen.

s4lnj

yeah i have heard so many different things, they better nake up thier minds soon.

anything good hapen.

this should be an interesting answer 😕

CrazyCraig

@s4lnj wrote:

anything good hapen.

this should be an interesting answer 😕

Agreed Dave.

Okay Deb, have some coffee first, take a deep breath, etc.

I am personally trying to have an open conversation with all involved in yesterdays after-race “events”. Can I ask that all comments stay off the board here for now. I have spoken with three people so far, and have about 5-6 more to speak to. My goal is to bring some clarity to the events and hopefully get all the parties to discuss this as adults. Based on what I know now, my focus will be on moving forward in a way that is good for everyone, not worrying as much about past events, etc. Can’t change them, so we have to move forward.

I know Ant, your curious as all get out now. PM someone if you want some info, but lets please keep this off the board for now, please.

bmxmom156

no comment

RaidenHayden

How about enough with the mediation Craig, because you can’t mediate, with people that just won’t listen. More like boycott, and you will be heard!!! When their counts drop so low, they will figure where they went wrong

BIGANT-DOG

Um craig there is no clarity, it is time for some people to move on and let new blood take over.

I know Ant, your curious as all get out now

Not really. I just want all the crap to stop. I will comment no further until saturday.

RaidenHayden

To add to the earlier post, when the people running a program use the excuse that they are doing it for the kids, well what about the older riders that have been encouraging the kids to stay involved and progress?? If you think they don’t count, and their input doesn’t affect your turnouts, you are wrong!!! Once they start to leave, you notice the domino effect, and turnouts will drop!!! Someones attitude is doing more harm than good, and if they try blaming others, NO they have made their decisions about how things will run in their sandbox, so the end result is due to them

4130forlife

they will change it again and again.. it will never please everyone.. we did so good for almost 20 years with the 17 and over and the 18 and over.. lets get it back to that

s4lnj

we did so good for almost 20 years with the 17 and over and the 18 and over.. lets get it back to that

yeah– lets– oh wait, that would mean you still want to race….

sickryder83

the problem with letting the moto counts drop is that it would probably be a death sentence for the track. that is one of the last things i want to see happen. this weekend there was some good racing going on there. the track was heading in a good direction. the more drama that occurs the worse off thnigs will be. There needs to be a civil meeting with everyone present. We are all adults and most likely can act like we are. Personally i just want to ride my bike. screw drama

4130forlife

screw racing.. street riding seems to be where its at!

s4lnj

street riding is for quiters– just like rehab

jk 😛

RaidenHayden

I have an awesome street bike, they rock

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.