Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… How the media and corporations are lying to you. Anyone want to trade a mountain bike for my DK flatland bike

• This topic has 4 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    adamguild

http://money.cnn.com/2007/05/07/news/economy/gas_prices/index.htm?cnn=yes

If this happens im also selling my car…Let me know…..

bmiddaugh

I hate when they quote that fucking europe is at like 6 or 7 a gallon.
    yea, and they subsidize healthcare and mass transit with it.
    Don’t give me the garbage.

adamguild

Europe is the most oppressive area in the world..Too bad most of the Continent is allies with The United States………

RaidenHayden

Yeah I don’t live in Europe, been there, they are big on public tranportaion. I don’t wanna sit on a bus for 45 min to go somewhere that would take me 15 min driving. If they like high gas prices thats them. I’m not saying go drive a gas guzzler, but big oil has figured a way to manipulate the supply and demand thing with it’s production output BASTARDS

bmiddaugh

Again, I’m not sweating it.
    You and Adam’s kids are gonna have to deal with the $10.00 a gallon gas price when they are our ages…
    < dickhead

4130forlife

haha, if their kids even have carsm by then we will have run out of gasoline.. itll be all about bmx by then.. maybe in 2050 bmx will be the supreme power

RaidenHayden

Dave, Uhhh, have another beer buddy, it’ll be ok 😯

bmiddaugh

supreme power….
    man and I thought I was crazy…
    and I am crazy…

RaidenHayden

Thanks for the laugh Brett, we are all going mad

bmiddaugh

Those with kids might want to have them re-read this from the Declaration of Independence.

whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is in the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

RaidenHayden

Brett, Adam had this discussion the other nite. Our founding fathers never intended thigs to get this way. Lawyers, and the ultra rich have the power, much like it was in England in the 1700’s when a bunch of rabble rousers started the revolution. Unfortunately today, such an uprising would never happen, nor would or could a change of that magnitude. Read it as many times as you want, until you get the candlemaker the tire changer, the store owner running things again, it won’t change

bmiddaugh

You are of course, unfortunately right.
    Is having a government that allows lobbying any different than a government where there is taxation without representation?
    We send a “representative” to washington but yet when they are there other interests are allowed to exert influence over them.
    So why elect them to begin with?

RaidenHayden

elections come down to the lesser of two evils, simple as that

adamguild

Elections come down to who the rich white people who control economics want to be elected..

RaidenHayden

again the lesser evil of rich guys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.