Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Ant dog is going new school!!!!

• This topic has 8 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Yep that’s right. Buddy of mine from vintage hoooked me up with a porter frame, brew forks and s&m forks. It has a euro b.b. and threadless. Oh and chrome slam bars. I am finally stepping in to the light. But the redline will always be on “standby”

CrazyCraig

Ahhh…young grasshopper. You have chosen a new path to enlightenment. It is written that when the student is ready, the teacher shall appear.

Well, I aint your teacher, but I’ll guarantee you this: when you get your new ride on the track, we’ll take you to school!! Argh!

Ya know I’m just having fun Ant. Good luck with the new scoot!

paulc

Ant,

Build that thing up already so our Porters can school Craig!

Paul

BIGANT-DOG

At least a couple of weeks. have to get some parts for it

BIGANT-DOG

If anybody has a euro bb for a profile crankset and an aheadset. let me know. i have a set of s&m dirt forks (new school) threadless to trade. Did i mention polished araya wheels red spokes and chrome n.o.s. suzue sealed hubs.

s4lnj

you won’t be dissapointed with the new school set up– i promise—

4130forlife

word

RFarside

Well it’s about time Ant. Welcome to 2006. 😆

paulc

Ant,

Some info that may be helpful with your build. 1 1/8″ headset, 26.6mm seatpost, 1 1/8 seat post clamp, and a 5 3/4″ profile spindle may be better to run than a 6″ spindle. I am using a 6″ spindle and it took alot of spacers etc. Andy from Chip & Dale should have the bottom bracket you are looking for as well as spacers. I bought a BB from him for $40.00 awhile ago at EHT. Good luck with the build. What color did you get? Any pics?

Paul

BIGANT-DOG

thanx paul no pics till it’s done though. but the frame is red and i am gonna use BREW forks.

paulc

Ant,

Do you have Freds E-mail address or number? I have a serial number to give him for a frame I sold him. Thanks

Paul

CWCCRIDER

Hey dog ,watcha ya going to do with the old ride ????? 😆 😆 😆

BIGANT-DOG

The “old ride” is still gonna seee action. And paul i do not know fred, jeffery1970 from vintage hooked me up

bmiddaugh

Damn Ant you were sporting some wood BITD… 😆

paulc

Ant,

I was talking about Fred from your team. BMXTEAMONE. I got ahold of Edith with the info. She will give it to Fred. Thanks

Paul

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.