Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Ant dog in the kitchen

• This topic has 7 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

What does the NUMBER 3 RIDER IN 35X do on an off day? He cooks!!!!!!!!!!
    It is filmed the long way, but hey the food came out good

Yeah that’s right i get busy in kitchen. I may not be the fastest on the track, but i bet i can out cook most of the guys in my class. 😆 😆

And btw the GIANTS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmxmom156

whoa …who are those chicks you are dancing with??

i dont see any cooking going on…lol

bmxmom156

thats much better ant..wow i want that recipe..is it catfish? i used to have catfish all the time when i was living down south…write that recipe down for me ok? i can smell it from here…yummmmmmmm

tell your wife good going!!

loudogg666

i’ll have a cheese burger with extra fries on the side
    and ahuge lemonade.

BIGANT-DOG

whiting but the batter works with anything, —

suthnjflat

It takes ant dog a hour to cook minute rice 😆 .

loudogg666

hahahahahaaa.

BIGANT-DOG

Deb

the secret is GOYA CORN MEAL. If you can get the spicy one it is even better.

1 or 2 bags of cornmeal- onion – garlic season salt and curry powder. One ful can of beer eggs and a glass of milk.

Combine milk egg and beer, stir. add seasoning. (you can use whatever seaonings you like, but that is what i use. let the fish sit in the batter for 10 minutes. then shake fish in the cornmeal. and cook it, Now if you want add some spice to the cornmeal before you put the fish in,

Oh suthflat, you may be a DAMN good bike rider, but bro the kitchen is my domain!!!!!!!! 😆

rodney

I have a million jokes for this but I will leave it alone with just one.How many different ways can you cook chicken and watermelon?? hahahahah You cant leave yourself open like this Dogg

BIGANT-DOG

rod you my boy till the end.

adamguild

WHERES THE GRITS,BISCUITS,COLLARD GREENS AND BLACK EYED PEAS? OH YEAH I HAVE EM DOWN HERE….HAHAHA

adamguild

this would be on sick demented reality tv show…drunk bmxer cooking fish

bmxmom156

ya i think he drank the beer it dont go good with milk and eggs… *yuk* and sorry you can keep the curry too i HATE curry….*yuk*

can you re place the curry with something else??

BIGANT-DOG

Well curry ain’t for everyone, but deb next time you see my wife ask her how it came out. The way it blends in you can’t notice it. Oh and deb the beer is optional, but like i said ask my wife and if i make something she does not like she will tell the truth.

BIGANT-DOG

WHERES THE GRITS,BISCUITS,COLLARD GREENS AND BLACK EYED PEAS? OH YEAH I HAVE EM DOWN HERE….HAHAHA

grits nah do not like em but the other 3 DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! But my wife is the master of those. And i was not drunk!!!!!!!!!!! (not yet J/K)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.