Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations Andrew R. Ciesla, State Senator, Ex- BMXer

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I was told last night that this gentleman used to race in NJ and was heavily involved in the sport.
    I’m thinking it may soon be time to contact him and see if we can chat old school.
    Does anyone know this guy?

rider1

Who?

bmxgirlmom

I remember some Cieslas that raced when we started in the late 90s. Andrew doesn’t ring a bell though. He may have been before our time.

bmxgirlmom

ADDRESS: District 10 Legislative Office
    852 Highway 70
    Brick, NJ 08724
    PHONE: (732) 840-9028
    FAX: (732) 840-9757
    EMAIL: SenCiesla@njleg.org

RaidenHayden

Right in your backyard Brett

bmiddaugh

sure as heck is, I just wanna make sure I have the right guy before making us all look like…unprofessionals..

Caveman

That was the senator’s son that raced in the late 90’s right? I’ve got a Jersey jersey (huh huh) from the President’s cup that has the senator’s name on it because he donated money. Too bad he doesn’t still race. Friends in high places are good to have.

Tell you what. I’ll see if I can get the Bush twins interested in BMX. Mmmmmmm.

bmiddaugh

Ok, so it was this guy’s kids who raced then?
    I just want to know when I try to contact this gent at the end of the year when I have some kind of presentation together..
    Cave, who needs those drunk Bush kids?

bmxmom156

i remember the yr he sponsored the pres cup jerseys…. dont know where that is though… i rember scotty cranmer announcing at some state race that his name was going on the jersey….cool..go for it brett!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.