Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. All hail DigetyelaD

• This topic has 7 voices and 37 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

WHERE did I say you were a bad guy, I defy you to find that, talk about pity. We just have our views, and you have yours, and they aren’t the same. But go ahead find the post where I called you a bad guy, after all you fired the first shot with the control freak thing

1adam12

Actually Dale was siding with iamwatchin this is what started the exchange.
    Get the facts straight.So if DALE sides with people who come on the site and start controversy should he be the voice of “BMX”?

Quote:
    you know what babies i wish i was iam watchin he tells the truth you ninnies

TenaciousD

Aren’t we all here because of a common thread….being on two wheels ?

1adam12

First thing I agree with on this forum…..

Macdaddy

Please read my post on poll question 2

mike

bmiddaugh

LOL…
    I actually do bow before Dale.
    He was the FIRST to utter these words at a “meeting”…

“What I’m about to say may piss some people off”

All hail Dale the first to speak his mind and heart and not the last.

1adam12

I did. I gave you that respect.Maybe you should go to that Cornell site and look up Amendment 6 before you start calling people guilty.

Macdaddy

Adam, by writing what you did, you not only did not show me any respect, you did not show any of the kids or women that might be on this site any respect.. By the way, You are right, I cannot call you guilty without a trial. How about responsible, is that a better word? If not, I could always add the word allegedly in there. Either way, one word does not make my post any less valid.

1adam12

Well than maybe you shouldnt let your kids read this. Go get a parent 101 book.Or maybe you can make a plea to Brett to “censor” certain areas or topics.

1adam12

Or better yet. If you have all the answers and you know what kind of site you like. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN.

RaidenHayden

I see lots of frustration, did you have a bad day, did someone with authority pee in your wheaties, what is the source of this great anger

1adam12

No anger.No frustration……different people with different thoughts and different ideas….

bmiddaugh

Dude, you posted the same thing 4 times….I’m guessing that happened when the site was jacked…I fixed it.

1adam12

Yeah I kept hitting enter and nothing happened………

Macdaddy

All I did was ask that we censor ourselves. What I received was hostility. Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.