Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Adam, you woulda loved this today,

• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I’m in New Hope, got to debate a couple of christians for 20 minutes on christianity. Interesting, we both decided to go about trying to do good…in different ways.

I needed to debate someone, there hasn’t been a state meeting in months!

4130forlife

beer is good..

racing is terrible

old school gathering tomorrow

come and hang out brittles

bmiddaugh

chillin with the little lady in New Hope this weekend.
    online BMXing is all I’m doing , lol.
    Have fun at Bensalem ya D O G! —

4130forlife

oh i will fo sho.. im looking to meet some of these vintage guys who think they are tough guys

fo sho

BIGANT-DOG

I had a run in with 2 sets of jehovah witnesess yesterday. Let’s just say they will not approach me again. And no i did not curse them out but I “confronted them” last time they were hear they rang the bell of an apt. (the woman had been dead for 3 months) Said we are looking for our friend in 1b) Well yesterday i told the 2 guys about that and said “If she were your friend like you claim you wouldhave known she was dead” I promptly went back to cleaning my van and they just had that “deer in headlights look”

rodney

Back to cleaning the van… was it blood you were cleaning up . Is that how you got that place so cheap…. poor old lady

loudogg666

hahahahaha.

adamguild

I think we all have that deer in the headlghts look when it comes to religion…Believe what you want.. F-U-C-K- everyone else and keep your opinion to yourself……because as most of us have learned nobody really cares what the next person has to say anyway

HARI KRISHNA…………………….LOL

adamguild

Sounds like Antdog took over for ” The Iceman”………

rodney

NICE the iceman what a cook

loudogg666

hhahah.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.