Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Old School Racing Action Wheels

• This topic has 6 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Action Wheels had several uniforms over the years. The first image shows the 80/early 81 jersey. It was Blue, Yellow and Orange. Rider: Erick Weinstetter

The summer of 81 the jersey was now white with and orange stripe and blue lettering if I remember right. The image shows that jersey in Black and White. Rider: Erick Weinstetter

1987. The third was Yellow I think with Blue and Orange. Action Wheels was on an angle across the jersey. Rider: Clay Goldsmid

The fourth was actually designed by me in 1989 and featured the traditional team colors in a techno design. Rider: Dave Kapigian

This is basically how me and Clay became friends. He raced for Action Wheels after I moved to California. When I came back he was still riding for them and I rejoined the team. Together we taught Kapigian all he knows about BMX and girls.

RaidenHayden

If you taught him all he knows about girls, YOU FAILED!!!! LOL

njracer

I remember the uniform Clay is wearing well. That was the mid-eighties uniform that was prevalent at Deptford. The ‘ol Dust Bowl. Good times.

4130forlife

i still have my 1989 aba deptford state qualifier trophy with the light in it

tommydone

hey I got one of them somewhere.I forgot all about that.

loudogg666

i’m glad i never had to wear some jersey.
    i think its so dumb how all the cjs kids wear there little i heart cjs shirts at every comp or jam.

I’m sure I won one also but I never bothered going to the shack to get them unless it was a triple points or something. I guess I shoulda got that one lol, sounds cool. (Unless I missed the race).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.