Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. A serious post

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I know some of you have been racing already, but I want to wish ALL OF YOU a good year, and let no one get injured. This is my third year of racing and i am blessed to have gained so many freinds. Even my freinds I’M A WATCHIN AND KAMAKZIE. And a thankyou to brett for busting my balls and giving me a purpose again. Farside you have motivated me nore than you will ever know. —

adamguild

Freinds is typically spelled friends….FYI

bigtimber

Good deal Ant. I really like this site. Thanks to Brett for getting the ball rollon. Or the wheel. I rode with Farside the past 2 days at EHT. Sure we broke each others stones but he is full of nothing but confidence for himself and everybody else. I dont ever take any of the B*ll busting seriously because I like to have fun. And this site is perfect for that and the serious things of BMX also the amount of common sense everbody has for the sport on this site. I just wish(and you all know who you are) would listen to the riders point of view. We have all been there in this sport and we know what is best! PUT THE SPORT FIRST AND ITS RIDERS! NOT THE CONVIENENCE OF EVERYBODY ELSE! THE RIDERS ARE WHAT MAKE THIS SPORT! IF THE RIDERS WERE NOT HERE THERE WOUD NOT BE BMX RACING! THANKS BRETT YOU ARE THE MAN!

bmiddaugh

That’s the lesson man, no one is above having their stones busted.
    This site is for the riders, if you are over 15 or 16 and have a sense of humor and want to change things you’ll understand this place.
    If you are a soccer mom, or race parent who takes little plastic number plates too seriously then you aren’t gonna like it here.

BMX exists because of and for riders. That’s it, plain and simple, you cut them out of the loop and they aren’t gonna come around.
    I keep telling people that the demographic of a BMX rider is 12-17 years old, that is where the new riders are and ya know what they aren’t racing, they are freestyling.
    EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THE GLEASONS INTERVIEW ON THE CJBMX VIDEO TO GET IT.

bmiddaugh

All the NJ TO’s and Bob T back in the day were driven crazy by Carol Gleason.
    Why?
    Because she understood that BMX racing wasn’t about any particular persons rider, it was about ALL the riders.
    That has fallen to the wayside.
    That is why the kids do not flock to the track.
    That won’t come back till the racers who grew up on BMX are FULLY in charge of things and welcoming the racers who want to help out.
    It’s gonna happen, just takes time.

BIGANT-DOG

😀

bigtimber

Dang right!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.