Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. A real blow to free speech

• This topic has 8 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    XMotoXchick

Did Al Gore invent the Internet? Um we know he didn’t but global warming is a fact not fiction.

TenaciousD

Hot damn….finally found people of the same mindset as myself…makes me feel good that others also see through the smoke and mirrors.
    😆

adamguild

If global warming is real.I LOVE IT……70 Degree days in winter is awesome….According to Al Gores theory we have about 75 years before the east coast is flooded…Nice I will be dead by than……..

RaidenHayden

Adam I love the warm winter weather,, and I live so high in the hils. It will be like living in Malibu, palm trees ocean views, yeah bring it on!!!! I just hope a lot of people can swim

XMotoXchick

Hey, I always wanted to have malaria , dengue fever and river blindness from nice tropical weather. I am just glad I havent brought a child into this dump we call home.Denial, Denial ,Denial

rodney

WOW this is really getting good so much better then wacthing TV !!!!

adamguild

Did anyone here happen to think that maybe what is going on is just a natural occurence? We as a society waste so much time on plotting our own demize that we don’t stop to think that there is something BIGGER out there pulling all the strings….If you are real worried about global warming….sell your car, stop buying heating oil and stop buying airplane tickets to show support…..

Global warming is a control device to keep all Revelation believers in check…………

bmiddaugh

BINGO!

XMotoXchick

Sorry but I completely disagree there is enough data to support that the increase of green house gases added to massive clear cutting, and all the other nasty crap we do to our environment has thrown the balance off… (ecosystem)Does climate change ? yes. It has many times. But, when climate changes quickly it is usually due to catastrophic events. Since we haven’t had any catastrophic events to warrant a quick climate change or the rate of extinctions that are taking place at the moment. I am gonna go with global warming, the key here is the rate of change not if it is changing. I also agree if you want to do something, change using oil change your living habits.
    Just ask Brett how I drive him out of his mind about getting solar or a wind turbine for our home.

adamguild

Data smata…..One day eggs are good for you the next day they are bad.Science is artificial ,the earth is natural…….There is no rhyme or reason to the Earth….and if there is it is well beyond human understanding….

bmiddaugh

Just so everyone knows this thread will still be going one year from now.
    That’s my girlfriend and adam going at it. 😯

RaidenHayden

Ok, we all agree that this has been a mild winter, RIGHT. Global worming, WELL then I want to know what caused the same weather pattern in 1888. Or what happened to the ice age they predicted when I was nine? Could it possibley be the natural ebb and flow of the earths core or the relation or the sun to the earth? Explain what caused the tropical temps that were throughout the earth during the dinosaurs roamed? Wasn’t my SUV, or flights I have taken to races, cause none of that existed!!! Do I agree we are wasting our earth, YEP. Been in rainforests, and jungles, and on tropical islands, and yes they are great!! However it is man and his need to have, that are destoying the world, you will see us deplete our natural resources befoer we ever have global warming!!! My opion, but I would like to add, I would never give up my bikes as the process that supposedly contributes to global warming are gasses released in the manufacture of!!!!

RaidenHayden

I’m in the mix now too!!!!! Sorry Christine, I know two against one isn’t fair

TenaciousD

yeah right…keep people in check…right…

there are ice caps that have been around a LOOONNGG time that no longer exist…all just a coincidence…so we have a few “mild” days during winter….so parts of the South West just happened to get some snow…go back to watching american idol everyone…nothing to see here.

anyone who thinks talking about thisis to keep people in check because they believe in a revelation is an idiot.

RaidenHayden

I have been called worse 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.