Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old A NO CLIP RACE AT CJBMX. Who is down?

• This topic has 9 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Can it be done, I have seen that other tracks around the country do it? How bout it.

bmxlegend

it can definitly be done…clips are the worst thing to ever happen to bmx…the old skool race at flemington has a no clip policy.. so it can be done

rodney

HOW about a no alloy frame , clamp on stem, internal headset,3 piece crank, v-brake, ETC race come on who cares just race

BIGANT-DOG

Rodney when you race you can give an opinion. until you do BE QUIET. LOL. Dude clips should be banned, me and amother person (admin) both agree.

LeadSled1

I agree that they should be banned but until they do you have to run them to be an a level playing field on the national and international level.

BIGANT-DOG

No prob with alloy no prob with internal headsets, no prob with v brakes. I JUST HATE CLIPS. I hate that clikkity clak sound. the sound i hear when peopple are walking around in em. Look at the last page of bmx world.

rodney

I dont care either way but HATE is very strong word and aANT POSER where were you all the time bitd selling crack , avoiding the army, hatting on bill lets not go there my opinion is just as good as yours THANKYOU

CrazyCraig

First thing: Rodney and Ant – chill out – we’re all on the same side here, right? 😕

I rode with no clips on Saturday at EHT – and got left in the dust – somehow didn’t come in last in my main. So ‘Sled is right, you need them to compete until they are banned.

But – I am totally down with a no clip race – I may even build up an old Redline PL24 with the 6″ headtube for just such an occasion…and may even put 1 piece cranks on it! 😉

RaidenHayden

Hey Jess. I’m not clipped in, so I don’t think that really is true.

BIGANT-DOG

But rod, you know you were my best coustomer. lol

BIGANT-DOG

BTW. I can remember getting drunk with you plenty of times. You know i am just busting balls. 😆 But i do hate clips.

BIGANT-DOG

Craig you coming to cjbmx sunday.

CrazyCraig

The arm is battered and I gotta a helluva bruise on my thigh. Not sure if I will be there this week but hope I will be there the weekend after.

My goal is to drop at least another 15 pounds and be competitive by the Nats the end of April.

bmxlegend

i got 2nd on saturday on flat and for that old skool race.. id bring out my cyclecraft for sure.. you so dont need clips to compete.. just add clips to the excuse that you suck pile

bmiddaugh

Craig, Ant and Rod have known each other for wayyyyy too many years, lol…
    It’s that old australian, “bust your mates chops” thing going on, so you can just roll with it.
    Personally, I think I’m too dangerous to actually be attached to my bike, lol…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.