Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum A challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 15 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

Here is a warm up race for you Ant-dog…….You against Farside tomorrow.

Farside has a bum muscle so he would be basically pedaling with one leg.

Maybe we can gather up some money tomorrow to put in to have you to race.

It will give you an idea of how much you will need to train for the show down between you and Dave.

Are you interested…….come on, lets see if you have what it takes.

4130forlife

glen, that sounds perfect!!!!

bigdaddyrg

i got 20.if i can put HALEY in there .not afraid 😆 of a 7 girl are you ant

4130forlife

yeeeeeeeeeeees.. thats a race id pay to see.. ant dog against a 7 year old girl.. i bet he wont do it

tpbmxtd

I want to see Ant-dog and Farside. We can have some catchy name like….the gimp vs. the pimp.

BIGANT-DOG

Are you interested…….come on, lets see if you have what it takes

Well let’s see i will admit rich could kick my behind with one leg

yeeeeeeeeeeees.. thats a race id pay to see.. ant dog against a 7 year old girl.. i bet he wont do it

Dave you are right. I will not race a 7 uear old. just like you won’t use clips. and dave do not try to deviate from the subject. this is about me and you — after all you said you could beat me by a straight.

Back to you glenn.If i was gonna race rich i want him at 100 percent.

And I kinda plan on doing the open if i can sell some parts tonight. If I sell enough I am doing it.

BIGANT-DOG

Glenn I am no pimp. now back in the day well………. 😆

bmxer901

Ant this isnt pinks ok. You wont be able to ask for lenghts so be carful what you wish for. Ive seen dave tear it up big time right before he turned x, it can be scary.

BIGANT-DOG

i got 20.if i can put HALEY in there .not afraid of a 7 girl are you ant

Rick I got a 8 year old nephew who wears me out LOL and his 6 year old brother.

4130forlife

carl you should have seen me when i was superclass back in 1995

i had skills..

well i still do..
    now i just drink

BIGANT-DOG

Ant this isnt pinks ok. You wont be able to ask for lenghts so be carful what you wish for. Ive seen dave tear it up big time right before he turned x, it can be scary.

Carl if you know what i have been through, pretty much nothing scares me besides falling and getting hurt. Oh btw PINKS ROCKS!!!!!!!! AND by opening day you will see a new and improved antdog trust me.(physically and mentally)

bmxer901

i still remember the CT national a few years back when you busted up your knee. You were like a straight ahead and you threw down a big one footed table over what was probably the smallest double on the east coast.

RFarside

Doc said no racing for 6 to 8 weeks, but if there is some $$$ on it then it’s on. How about this Dog. I will race you 1 on 1 with 1 clip and 1 flat pedal. Are you up for it tuff guy?

kevh

The legend in Superclass? Glad I was out of racing at that point.

BIGANT-DOG

Rich this ain’t about you right now. oh bring shovels today!!!!!!!!!!

But I will say this MR. FARSIDE- you have inspired me to take training and my racing more seriousley. My goal for next season is to do the nationals in this area and qualify for the GRANDS. Don’t care what number I end up with but I hope to be there. LORD WILLING. If you can be that fast at 41 I hope to be half as fast at 37 (birthday in3 weeks)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.