Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old A BIG THANK YOU

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bmxer901

The Behm family would like to thank everyone from the Eggharbor twp. race on june 2, for making contributions to victor behm senior. It was with sincere gratitude for all of the thoughtfullness we have received from the bmx community. We would also like to give a very special thank you to EHT bmx for passing around a collection jar and on top of it matching what ever everyone donated.
    For those that are not aware Victor Behm senior has been in and out of the hospital for the past 2 months for weeks at a time. This time it is more serious as he has been transfered to a more serious hospital. If you would like to inquire about Victors health please inquire by pm or email us at bmxer901@netzero.com.
    Once again thank you all again
    The Behm family

4130forlife

i hope vic gets well soon.. he is a great guy

s4lnj

victor is a great guy, hope all is well. sorry that i had missed the race.

dave pawlowski

CrazyCooter

For those of you that didn’t make it out to the race on the 2nd and would still like to help the Behm family, we will be passing the bucket around again this weekend at the June 9 Double Header as was announced at the last race. And as before, the track will match whatever is collected.

Victor Sr has been a big help to the track since he began his involvement in BMX. From announcing, corner marshalling, track maintenance, and just plain being out there offering up help. This is time for the BMX community to help a local BMX family in need.

4130forlife

chris you coming to the regional????

bmxer901

all of us would like to thank everyone for wishing victor a full recovery. Later on I will have an update as to how he is doing. Currently in the next couple of days they will be opperating on his stomach. I am currently not sure as to what else is beeing done or how long he will be in the hospital. once again thank you
    and sorry if i misspelled anything. Im a bad speller and havent been myself latly 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.