Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Old School Racing 40 tooth old school redline gear

• This topic has 5 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    bmxlegend

who has one.. i need it for my cyclecraft..also i could use hutch bad bars, or cyclecraft fred bars..anyone anyone???

LeadSled1

FredZ pro bars?

bmxlegend

that would work.. i had the 6 inch fredz bars.. i have always liked my bike low as possible.. even to this day.. 6 inch bars with a dk inverted stem..1992 ruled

LeadSled1

The ones I have are the 8″ ones.

bmxlegend

those bars will work.. whatcha want for them????

LeadSled1

Dude, gotta locate them first. After the move and everything it will be tough. When I do find them you can have them. Bro deal.

bmxlegend

thank you so much… beers on me forever if you find those…

I have a 40T and a 43T sitting in my Diamond Back Turbo sprocket bag. If you’re interested, make me an offer plus shipping from Colorado, or wait a month until I come out for my annual pilgrimage.

4130forlife

yeah man, let me know when youre in jersey…

I’ll be leaving Colorado on the night of the 25th. I should be there on the 27th. I’ll be staying in Union, with my family. I’ll be there until Nov.4 or 5. I’m mainly coming out to go fishing, but I’ll probably tie a couple bikes to the rack, as well. The sprockets are in my fishing tackle crate, so I won’t forget them. PM me if you want to meet up that week.

CrazyCraig

too bad you cant hang until the next weekend and the Veterans Day race.

This could be a good time to maybe, just maybe try to do a little NJ Old Schoold reunion. I’m sure we could find a centrally located diner somewhere to invade. Who’s up for it?

4130forlife

a diner??? we gotta have a reunion at a bar. 🙂

4130forlife

still looking fior a 40 tooth chainring.. redline gear

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.