• This topic has 5 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Yes i know because i turned x after last year. SOME PEOPLE have said why don’t you move back down? And I have thought about it. Do I like getting killed at nats. No. But I can only blame myself. Can i keep up with mc murray farside bennett. Not yet. But someone asked me if i wanted to move back down, you would have more fun with us. But you know what I am having fun no matter what class I am in. I am having fun. Some of you do not know waht I have been throungh over the years. And the fact that i can stil ride a bike gives me motivation. Kyle dulock asked me “why are you so slow?” And you know what I realized Yeah I am slow as a 3 legged turtle compared to alot of guy’s. But for some reason it does not bother me. So long as you put forth an effort it does not matter (at least to me) To be honest i feel alot better getting this off my chest. Iam not angry at anyone, But be warned ANT DOG is not going anywhere. And I will soon be hanging tough with farside bennett and the rest of you. (well maybe next year)

Oh and craig wilson get your locals in because you will need them.

bmiddaugh

um…Kyle wasn’t asking about your speed on the bike….
    Sorry man, you left yourself wide open on that one!

Maybe someday I will even race again…

BIGANT-DOG

Brett, you better get back out there. After the house is done, I mean you are the one who got me into racing, and then you leave!!!!!!! Oh and i did not post this for anyone to feel sorry for me, (I know how you all feel. 👿 ) But people have been questioning why I am racing in x and not nov.

4130forlife

word

tommydone

you know,im slow right now too,my gates are good but i have nothing in my legs.im at the gym every day at 5 am and all this will change.im gonna come to cjbmx soon i look forward to meeting some people up there and some of them should look forward to seeing the back of me.AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE TOMMYDONE SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country

TOMMYDONE is all talk! You know what they say “If you talk the talk, walk the walk” Let’s see it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.