Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 35 Expert Craig Wilson

• This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

and then there was 6.
    Rock on!

Congrats.

LeadSled1

My evil plan has worked………………………………….. 😆

Saw this video of the NBL Grands. Heard the name Craig Wilson and saw him in third. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fawk9E9CZAQ

For those that dont remember Kent Gordy he is one of the fastest racers ever out of SE PA.

CrazyCraig

…and I was beating Gordy most of the main until the third straight when Rodney Rice got squirrely and I flinched and went into the pro section. Dang!

CrazyCraig

35X Results at Woodward:

Kelley Kelley 1st
    Tom McMurray 2nd
    London Wilmot 3rd
    Cliff Wissinger 4th
    Craig Wilson 5th
    Rob Bennet 6th
    Pete Woghelmuth 7th (he had just come back from cruiser semi – totally gassed)

Congrats to Pete for taking 3rd in 35-39 Cruiser. He was hanging with Randy Greco all day! No joke – he was smoking and jumping almost everything!

Regional results:

Farside smoked 40-44 Cruiser both races today.

Jeff Heath 3rd in the Regional Championship (he didnt race the National). He looked good out there.

Tom won 35X
    I won 35 Novice and took 8th in 35-39 cruiser (was in 4th, 5th place t-boned me in the 1st turn and we got tangled up)

Niall Bridgemanm was in the cruiser main, too, not sure where he ended up, possibly got 4th maybe.

Congrats to Loren Hamblin making the main in 35 Nov and coming in 6th. I do believe he made his main at the National as well. His kids looked real good too.

…and yes, you read right – I won 35 Nov. The NBL said I had to run Novice in the regional championship since I did not turn up before August 31st.

Pete did not race the regional championship because he did not race enough locals to qualify.

NJ represented very well today! Sorry I do not have all the results here. I just got home and I’m going to bed now.

Wilson out.

I made the main at the national and regional, finished 6th both times, but I felt good out there and I am getting a bit more used to 8 man gates. I actually passed some people in the motos!

My kids did great in the morning at the national. Kyle easily won all three 7 Novice motos (after starting dead last because he is still not comfortable clipping both feet in, so he clips his left foot in while going down the hill! He then proceeded to run down and pass everyone! When he gets that down, look out expert class!) Finished 3rd in the main after being pushed up in first and second turns. Colin was mid pack all day 8 Nov, but made the main in the morning and finished 6. They were both gassed by the time the Regional started…Kyle did not even want to race. He wasn’t sandbagging, but if you saw him, you would have thought so. I told him to just roll the gate if he needed to, and thats what he did. Next year, we are not racing the national Saturday morning.

Loren

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.