Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 3 Round Fall King of Flats Series?

• This topic has 5 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am stealing Bretts idea, but how does this sound:

3 Round Fall King of Flats Series
    consisting of Fall Classsic (HC), Vet Day (EHT), Iron Man (CJ)

16 and over open money races (is that what you call a pro/am?), flats only.

Pointed like the NBL Nationals (big points in the main). Maybe some kind of number plates to the top 5 or 10 at the end of the series?

I am not sure how to get this going, but I think it would be great. We could really hype these 3 races as a series instead of individual.

BIGANT-DOG

Why not do it year round? Just a thought.

I/ Brett was thinking more along the lines of the regular state series ending early October, then a mini fall series after that to extend the season. These races are pretty much just ‘fun’ races anyway and I think it would make them even more popular to tie them together and hype it. Could draw more riders to all 3 of them. The ‘mini’ series could consist class too, instead of just the King of Flats races, I don’t know how difficult it is to put this all together.

Loren

bmxer901

It could probably work out great for the state series if somehow we have one of the days at each track. Like the first day of the state race of the tracks on the state series. Sorta like how the NBL does the UCI races on certain nationals, only we would have em at the state races.

bmiddaugh

This should be worked on and finalized by the mid-summer season, so it can be properly promoted.

4130forlife

im game for a flat pedal series….. hell yes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.