Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Hyper Pro-Am Ideas 2008 Pro/Am Sponsors

• This topic has 6 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

We are starting to look for sponsors for the 2008 Pro/Am series.

We had a great group of sponsor for the first season and look forward to making 2008 bigger and better.

We are looking for qualifier day sponsors and we are also open to anyone who is interested in being a title sponsor for 2008.

Contact either Rich or myself via PM if you are interested in sponsoring the 2008 Pro/Am series.

bmxmom156

can you list the specifications for each event/ whole series?

does it depend on the amt of $ donated? for example is it like $200/per qualifier thus if there are 4 qualifiers then $1000 would get your the entire series ( incl championship)??

or can it be done in smaller increments? what exactly is the set up that you used last yr if you dont mind posting it in general? some folks may want to start small and see how it works then move up to a larger sponsorship….

thanks..

bmxmomof2

Is there even going to be an open series next year? ❓ ❓
    It was such a baaaaaaadddddddddddd idea to begin with. 🙁 🙁
    Are the same people going to be running it? 🙄 🙄

It was a great ASSET to the series. It would be a great pleasure that everyone believes this and stop the negativity!

bmiddaugh

Yes.
    There will be.

bmxmom156

negative?

whos negative?

i see no negative…do you see negative cause i dont see negative??

what negative?

bmxmomof2

Look behind the door……..

RFarside

Negativity yes. I will say that almost everyone thought it was a great idea but you had a couple of people who went out of there way to try and stop us.
    Debby if you only knew what it took to get the pro/am going.

bmxmom156

well icant see why

there was absolutely no negative from an older rider or older riders parents perspective.

i can honestly say for dan if the series did not come to be he would be racing in ct this yr instead of nj. he would want to go race where his class was, where he can get competition and where he can better himself(having more than 2-3 his age/or in open). nj was not offering that as was shown last yr by the lack of participation by the older riders on a regular basis.

the year before last he was talking about doing the pa series instead of nj( more older riders participating than in nj)

i would dare those who scoffed at this idea to come out at the state meeting and share with the rest of us what was the negative?? give me 3 reasons why it was a bad idea? i doubt anyone could come up with one. prove me wrong.

bmiddaugh

We are starting to look for sponsors for the 2008 Pro/Am series.

Any chance we can look for sponsors here?

bmxmom156

ok sorry we got off the subj…

can someone re read post # 2 and reply??? looking for specific dollar amts what is required for what level of sponsorship??

rich can you help me out with this? thanks

tpbmxtd

Rich and I will sit down and get a little flyer together and will get it posted as soon as we can. We are in the process of getting some info on a few things and will try and get the price info to you as soon as possible.

4130forlife

im to poor to have bmx legend inc. sponsor anything cept a bunnyhop contest

bmxmom156

thanks glen

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘2008 Pro/Am Sponsors’ is closed to new replies.