Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 2006 U.S. BMX UCI World Championship team roster

• This topic has 8 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

Here is the USA team roster for the 2006 BMX UCI World
    Championships in Sao Paulo, Brazil, July 28-31, 2006:
    http://www.usacycling.org/forms/2006_BMX_Worlds_Roster_5%201%2006.pdf

TideyFamily

Rich,

You have to pay your own way down or what?? You gonna race for Chip”n”Dales at the Worlds?? Very cool that you made the roster. Good Luck.

Caveman

Why are you going to go all the way to Brazil to race Frank Young? You could probably just race him at Egg Harbor.

BIGANT-DOG

Hey Rich If you rode the way you did at egg harbor. I see jersey having a world champion. Matter of fact I hope you and jess both kick major ass. and phil d too. REPRESENT JERSEY GUUY’S!!!!!!!!!! You too jess we can adopt you for the worlds

LeadSled1

If you thought the double at CJBMX was gnarely take a look at a Worlds level track. These are the mains from the 04 UCIs. Go to the second one down called the Best of 2004 UCI mains.

http://www.bmxvideo.net/cgi-bin/ImageFolio4/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Videos/2004%20Archive/Best%20of%202004

bmiddaugh

Yea, I can’t wait to see the Pro, AA, Superclass, Elite.,…WTF does the UCI call the freaking pro class anyhow?..on NBC primetime..
    Oh wait, what’s that about a snowball in where?
    We all know the time has come for Pro level tracks and local “get to know BMX” tracks. The real problem is why aren’t these world championships on TfreakingV.

For the pros….fill those damn dubs with some water….

RFarside

Tidey
    Brett said he will be covering the trip for me. 😀

Rich

RFarside

Ant I would love to bring home the W1 plate but there are some very fast guys I will have to race.

bmiddaugh

Rich,
    You wanted the room with the jumbo shrimp bar right?

CrazyCraig

Now I have a goal – to make the World Championship team for 2008 (I think I’m too late for 2007, right Rich?)

If that happens – it will be 40-44 Cruiser with Rich!

LeadSled1

The 07 race is going to be over the boarder in Canada. That race is going to be very hard to qualify for as everyone will want to go.

bmxlegend

rich farside for nora cup!!

LeadSled1

Anyone notice that the class with the most people registered is 30+ mens 20″ for the Challenge classes? 😉 More than any 20″ or cruiser class.

BIGANT-DOG

Hey farside you sound a little nervous. LOL I think you are gonna do real good. And i am not just saying that. I also think that jess is gona turn it up a notch. It’s the world’s man. You gotta rep jersey and the usa. you and jess 1 & 2 (Now i am not saying which of you will get 1 , but i am sure one of you will.)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.