Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 2006 State Series Standings through 06/03/06.

• This topic has 11 voices and 61 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    bmxgirlmom

Standings are re-posted at http://www.njbmx.org/forum in the State Series section.

Janeen

bmxmom156

thanks janeen!

bmxgirlmom

no problem. It’s amazing what a difference a y or a n makes when you’re pulling points. 😳

paulc

Janeen,

I have raced a total of six times in NJ this year. 5 times at EHT and 1 time at CJBMX. On the point standings it only shows that I raced 4 times.

The races I did at EHT were: 3/11/06- Jack Frost, 4/15/06, 4/28/06-prerace, 5/13/06-SQ, 6/3/06-SQ.

Does one of these races not count for some reason? Thanks for your help.

Paul Carroll

bmxgirlmom

If the race you raced at CJ was on 5/14/06, it will not show up till the end of the series as this was their Warnicke race. None of the Warnicke races will be put into the standings until each of the tracks have run theirs, but before the Championship. I am doing that because we are counting each rider’s 1 best Warnicke at double points and the rest as single point local races. I will not know which one is your best Warnicke until all have been run.

I’ll look at it when I get home.

Janeen

bmiddaugh

Does the pre-race to the cj regional count towards state points, I think that may be the one that is not on there.

paulc

Janeen,

The CJBMX race I did was on 5/21/06 the regional. I think the one that is not counted at EHT must be the Jack Frost. I just remembered that I did not make the main. Sound right.

Thanks Again

Paul

bmxgirlmom

The Regional Pre-Race does count as a single point local. I have just asked Lisa to send me the info from the race to enter, so it is not showing up in the standings as of yet.

The Jack Frost also counts and it is in the standings. Even if you did not make your main, it will be there.

I’ll look at your info when I get home tonight to see what I have recorded for you.

I’ll get back to you tonight sometime.

Janeen

RaidenHayden

I thought regionals were quad points
    and pre-races were triple
    so now explain how a triple regional pre-race is now a single, and I don’t think I saw that listed in this years state rules. Are we changing in mid stream?

bmiddaugh

I think every race but the qualifiers and warnicke are single, nbl points aren’t state points so just ’cause a regional or pre-race is more in the nbl doesn’t mean its more for state…
    Janeen will answer correctly, but , I gotta take an excedrin for all these rules for points…

RaidenHayden

Yeah, right, Ok if an elephant walks through the track in the middle of July during a snowstorm, Uh it must be a double, yeah that’s it

CWCCRIDER

@bmxgirlmom wrote:

Questions? Why would anyone have questions. The multiple point series that the riders run (track, leap, hi-point; state & NBL, State, Regional, National, UCI) aren’t they as clear as mud????

😆 😆 😆 😆 :lol 😆 😆 😆

RaidenHayden

Triple super secret points, but don’t tell anyone, or , well you know 😆

bmiddaugh

I was just looking for that quote… 😆

State
    Region
    National
    International

KISS….(Keep It Simple Stupid)
    It’s a miracle we even run a state series with all the other stuff going on.

RaidenHayden

It’s a miracle, betrween all ot the series and the classes now available, we aren’t dribbling on our selves trying to figure it all out. Imagine, now what a new comer must think

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.