Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 14 novice (video)

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I knew “my kid” was ready. He got second but look at the move be out on the kid.

[video src="http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/RADDOG/?action=view&current=8-4-07101.flv" /]

paulc

If you can’t beat em, then run him off the berm!

BIGANT-DOG

Well that kid has been doing the same thing to other people, from what I was told. And it was not really a dity move, he did what he had to do.

paulc

Your guy clearly went out of his way to put him over the berm. Watch him change his line, go high at the last second, just as they are exiting the berm.

BIGANT-DOG

Hey I did that same move on someone this year, but he tapped the brakes.

AirportFF

Pat’s a good kid. Just from talking to him, he wouldn’t do it intentionally. They were both going for the same piece of track.
    The kid that went over has a rep for doing the same thing to other kids. He put my son down hard in the first turn at P -town. In my video he could have passed clean on the exit of the turn. Instead he slowed and came up into Matt. Matt had a choice of going over the berm or dumping the bike. He chose to dump it. Luckily it was only cuts and bruises. I don’t understand that stuff. I always taught him “If the move is there take it, but take it clean.”

Clint

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.