Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum Trilogy Park BMX Reply To: Trilogy Park BMX

bmxmom156

i am interested in knowing who exactly thinks they have not brought anything to the table and when was this said? at a formal track meeting? was this recently or when.

lately i am of the thinking that if someone says something about another track or person trying to help a track let them back it up with facts. not this he said she said crap. i am sorry but i have heard so much garbage lately its pathetic. if somoene has a beef with anyone from trilogy or any other track say it in public out in the open not behind closed doors like a coward… but be prepared to back it up with facts…from now on if someone tells me something i want proof…for example if you say this track is taking riders from another track where are the numbers? how many riders? dont speak of something that you imagined or starting rumors that dont exist. you can make stuff up as you go along to satisfy ppl without proof to back it up. if you are non profit then lets see the papers. if you say you spoke to the nbl/aba who did you speak to? lets have it documented if it is at all true. this isnt fantasy land ….

oh and besisdes volunteering loally whenever they are at nj tracks if you do any nationals you will see the trilogy park folks there as well.. anyone go to the grands? who spent the weekend under the nbl tent at the finish line??? enough said.