Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old team results Reply To: team results

Macdaddy

Sorry to hit and run yesterday but….

OK, I tried to be nice but that did not work sooo…

1)With the constant difficulties involved in the proper marketing of this sport to new riders,
2)Financial records being seceret,
3)The aparent inability of the current board members to accept new blood on the board(only current board members can vote for new members?)
4)monetary accounts doing flip-flops,
5)suspected sabbatoge among the tracks to state equipment,
6)the innability of a person to VOLOUNTEER his paving company to upgrade a track’s turns FOR FREE without a general election,
7)making sure that ALL tracks in NJ have the NEW start system,
8)riders making deals with other riders to let them win their motos because they are on their team sheet,
9)the total contempt and utter disregard shown by some that are in authority for anyone that does not agree with them,
10)the infighting and bickering that goes on between tracks,

the things that get the most attention here are:
1) clips
2)wether rookies and novices can go to nationals
3)clips
4)wether rookies and novices can be used on STATE seam sheets
5)clips
6)how much worse it is now compared to say 1982(picked the date by random)
7)wether a team can look at the moto board before picking his team(WOULDN’T THE WHOLE DEBACLE WITH KB BEEN MOOT IF THAT JACK-ASS JUST LOOKED AT THE MOTO BOARD BEFORE PUTTING HIS SHEET IN?)

There are times when a battle is necessary and there are times when i think that some of the people here complain just to complain. Unfortunatly, when people complain about everything, the times that really need change are then ignored by those who can affect said change because they have already tuned out the complaints from these people.

Brett, I would like to thank all who were instrumental in the pro-am series, it was a success in all regards, the people who moved the pile to get the grant money, and all of the other positive things that were accomplished this year (and there were quite a few) that I can’t remember.