Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. EHT BMX PRACTICE Reply To: EHT BMX PRACTICE

And people wonder why more don’t volunteer their time…rather then step up and do something I’ll just go on a web site and b***h about what everyone else, including myself, is NOT doing…

For the few that do not know…we had a house fire on April 17th and lost EVERYTHING! So please forgive Chris if his priorities about the track where changed up a little over the past month and a half…

God forbid that making sure that your kids age 7 and 2 have a roof over their heads, an actual bed to sleep in, and clothing on their backs, be more important than the weeds at the track.

I know ridinlow excuses excuses…well everyone in the BMX community has a life and we are more than aware of that…and Chris has NEVER come on this site and bashed anyone for not being able to come our and volunteer their time at our track.

Everyone’s personal time is priceless and many of us have less and less to give, but many still do and we give them a huge THANK YOU!!!!

Ridinlow stop hiding behind you alias on this website…you say that you have been turned away from helping at the track…has Chris turned you away…it’s kinda hard to agree or disagree if nobody knows who you are…step up to the plate or should I be “cuteâ€ÂÂ￾ and say “Step up to the gateâ€ÂÂ￾.

Carri Vliet